Pour out some malt liquor for our dead sherdog homies

Is Hollywood Nicky still around? His posts were always a pleasure to read. haha
No.
I witnessed him getting snuffed.
It was kind of anti-climatic. He jokingly threatened someone and some mod freaked out.
The Jews are somehow behind it, I'm sure.

No.
I witnessed him getting snuffed.
It was kind of anti-climatic. He jokingly threatened someone and some mod freaked out.
The Jews are somehow behind it, I'm sure.

Fair enough, I figured he had been banned again. We used to have some funny as hell debates a while back.

Gonna pour some out and celebrate another year of never having a need to create an alt account.

Ok guys, let's please not call alive people dead. It can really fuck a premenstrual lady up.

Yes that means I started crying, fuck off.

tumblr_inline_nbrfkbK8J41sq11nx.gif

Bukowski was a turd. I believe he got called out for claiming to be a marine when he actually wasn't so he tucked tail and ran. He was one of 2 people to ever make my ignore list. Good riddens.

This is my buddy that died young of brain cancer. I miss this guy. Rip man

Attachments

• 300x300.jpg
    300x300.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
Huge RIP to @HuntersCreed, his paranormal/conspiracy threads were amazing. More than anything else though, he was a good dude.

Also RIP to @TruthBeTold and CharlieBrown

@Troublesome10 do you still post here homie??

Honored by the mention. haha.

Not much posting these days, but I'm still around. Been doing Muay Thai 4-6 days a week. Loving it. One of these days I'll get my ass in a BJJ class.

Honored by the mention. haha.

Not much posting these days, but I'm still around. Been doing Muay Thai 4-6 days a week. Loving it. One of these days I'll get my ass in a BJJ class.

Hell yeah dude! Good to hear from ya- man I need to get back to muay thai and bjj, trained for four years then personal shit got in the way. Need to get back asap.

Good for you brother, keep it up!

Hell yeah dude! Good to hear from ya- man I need to get back to muay thai and bjj, trained for four years then personal shit got in the way. Need to get back asap.

Good for you brother, keep it up!

For me it was the personal shit that made me WANT to train; keeps me occupied and focused and gives me something immediate to strive for. It's also nice being around people who actually understand and enjoy combat sports, cuz my other friends don't. lol

But yeah, good hearing from ya. Merry Christmas (aka Happy Holidays) and all that good stuff.

Back