Pour out some malt liquor for our dead sherdog homies

Well we already know a lot of posters are struggling with various issues. He's not the first good poster I've seen have a bad day and get banned.

Frankly if you have thousands and thousands of posts on a forum there's a decent chance everything isn't going just great in your personal life.

That's a good way to put it. I have thousands of posts and my personal life is shit.

That's a good way to put it. I have thousands of posts and my personal life is shit.

Same here. When life was going great I was a white belt or a yellow belt. Didn't have the time to post on sherdog all the time. Now I've gone from a yellow belt to a silver in ~2 years. If things keep going this way I'll have 100k posts like Lucifer Alpha soon :(

Well we already know a lot of posters are struggling with various issues. He's not the first good poster I've seen have a bad day and get banned.

Frankly if you have thousands and thousands of posts on a forum there's a decent chance everything isn't going just great in your personal life.

for real. I had a little over 2000 when I came back here a couple years ago. Seriously, a couple years. That was after a 6 year hiatus. My posts per day was less than 1. What happened? Where has the time gone????????????

<36>

for real. I had a little over 2000 when I came back here a couple years ago. Seriously, a couple years. That was after a 6 year hiatus. My posts per day was less than 1. What happened? Where has the time gone????????????

<36>

I think it was 2013 when I really started posting a lot and I only had a few hundred then. Now..... over 13k. What the fuck

I think it was 2013 when I really started posting a lot and I only had a few hundred then. Now..... over 13k. What the fuck

it's gets out of hand before you know it boss. I'm finally starting to trail off a bit.

@M3t4tr0n he still around i know, but he not here enough ): i miss him lots, that sweet talented boy

f9e.jpg

Kimble is doing ok. She went through a lot with the operation. Not going to put her business out there but obviously there were family issues
Kimble?

Caitlyn-Jenner-HD-Wallpapers-Gallery.jpg

Kimble is doing ok. She went through a lot with the operation. Not going to put her business out there but obviously there were family issues

Kimble is a cool mod She always supported fellows about bulying in the forums she was kinda nervous abit thiughh

Same here. When life was going great I was a white belt or a yellow belt. Didn't have the time to post on sherdog all the time. Now I've gone from a yellow belt to a silver in ~2 years. If things keep going this way I'll have 100k posts like Lucifer Alpha soon :(

Now I am a goldie then by the time I get steal belt I will be jumping in front of a train!!!!!!

Supra57

I can't think of anyone else who threatened to fight almost everyone in every single thread he ever created.

I thought it was fantastic entertainment!

Yeh, I miss that guy. His cooking thread was one of the best things on sherdog.

Back