Pour out some malt liquor for our dead sherdog homies

412095243_1280x720.jpg

Casualties of 2016...

I think Shadowsneak and Kick Strickland got smoked.

So did Jesus Freak but naturally after a few days he rose from the dead.
You realize that kickstrickland guy posts as agentmulders hair right? Pretty sure it is

Kick got banned and doesn't seem to be back.

Edco died irl :(. RIP Ed you were a good guy

Ole Buk vanished from the internet

shadowsneak is now Serana, but doesn't post anymore

On the bright side @76Knockout was unbanned.

Supra57

I can't think of anyone else who threatened to fight almost everyone in every single thread he ever created.

I thought it was fantastic entertainment!

Is it that Samoan dude who's a total asshole to everyone? Pacifikan some shit?
Lol nah but you're not the first to say that. My guess is that because leklok is Polynesian we both feel strongly about some of the same issues but nah not me.

Supra57

I can't think of anyone else who threatened to fight almost everyone in every single thread he ever created.

Didn't he make the food thread?
It made my mouth water.
Or maybe it was my teary eyes from laughter

Supra57

I loved that guy, he was gold

End of the year shout outs to our dead sherdog homies many of whom, have reincarnated under different aliases

Bukowski where ever you are in the ether this ones for you.." we started off rough but became like the double dragon brothers.

......that's the only homie I can think of so I'll let you guys take it.

EXCUSE ME WHAT Buk died when and how what what what

Ok guys, let's please not call alive people dead. It can really fuck a premenstrual lady up.

Yes that means I started crying, fuck off.

HuntersCreed passed away this year. RIP, sherbro.

Just for the record by "dead" I mean sherdog dead. Not irl Ronnie, det Kimble dead dead.

Kimble is doing ok. She went through a lot with the operation. Not going to put her business out there but obviously there were family issues

Strickland lost it, turned in his wings.

Now you're number one.

I still don't understand what happened there. Even before his suicide his posts started getting weird. I legit wonder what the deal was. I considered him a bud for a while.

You realize that kickstrickland guy posts as agentmulders hair right? Pretty sure it is

What would lead you to believe that?

Ok guys, let's please not call alive people dead. It can really fuck a premenstrual lady up.

Yes that means I started crying, fuck off.

No don't worry he's not dead. Something happened in his personal life that apparently some of the offshoot posters know about. He's gone quiet online ever since. I talked to him on here not that long ago, hopefully he's resolved whatever problems he was having. He's a great guy.

I still don't understand what happened there. Even before his suicide his posts started getting weird. I legit wonder what the deal was. I considered him a bud for a while.

What would lead you to believe that?

Kick was a good guy whatever happened with him seemed rather sudden.

Yeah, the whole thing was strange, like he was bipolar and had an episode or something.

Well we already know a lot of posters are struggling with various issues. He's not the first good poster I've seen have a bad day and get banned.

Frankly if you have thousands and thousands of posts on a forum there's a decent chance everything isn't going just great in your personal life.

Back