PotWR- Official Sh*tposter of the Month Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumpf serves a higher master/czar.

Really? He's never seemed that bad to me. Not nearly as shit as fonzob, ShadowRun, Byron Carter (really stepped up his game this week, making even The Great Geese blush), cincymma, etc.

I don't know if it's a full moon, the planets aligned, or if it's just because there's a micro-lull in the ongoing Trump embarrassment tour that has allowed Team Dipshit to get off their heels and show some aggression again....but good lord, it's been bad these past few days.

I've never seen it so bad. I have to commend you and your stalwart support in the fight against the alt Reich

This thread is hilarious. You can even make conversations with some replies if you pretend hypocrites are really two different people....

Very good point Heretic, you are a sensitive bitch.

You're overlooking some flat-out trolls brother.

Scheme went complete troll after DC lost to Jones, he's just kinda shitty at it and easily over-looked, so not many people noticed. He made a thread after the fight practically announcing he was a troll, and hasn't dropped the shtick yet. I guess the disconnect from the Heavies and the subforums made people around here completely miss it.

daddy af is doing the exact same thing HatchetHarry is, only there's a 12 year old behind the keyboard, not a previously banned Trumpbot. I got so tired of him in one thread I just started editing his quotes to shit I found funny. He instantly went to the OT to make a thread about a "quote I made" because he apparently didn't know it could be done, and got geeked on the idea. I've been convinced he's legitimately 12 ever since.

SBBJ is somehow trying to say he's a moderate while simultaneously dipping his feet into the "instinctively defend trump and republicans like they're your mother" pool every other day. I get what he was trying to do but it's a little transparent when you call yourself a moderate and still defend Trump's tweets.

It really is a golden age for shitposting. A stormfront-esque cesspool of political bickering fueled by people who can see the worst president imaginable and a never-ending supply of frightened white males scared to death of women and people of color, desperate to let everyone know it's not fear driving their hatred, but an attempt to hold onto a culture they've never had.

These alt right white males think they're so tough but they're scared of women and minorities. Hahahaha

<{Heymansnicker}>

I've never seen it so bad. I have to commend you and your stalwart support in the fight against the alt Reich
These alt right white males think they're so tough but they're scared of women and minorities. Hahahaha
That a piece of land belongs to one group but not another? Barbaric. What if that other group really needs that land as well in order to survive? Are you just going to say no?

The UK has a rich history of diversity. There were black people during the Roman times in Britain. Undisputed fact.

Those other countries don't have a history of slavery, genocide, colonialism, oppression etc.

If they want to be racist that's fine. Eventually they will see how great the western world has become and in time WILL change their ways.
Not subtle enough trolling. 3/10.

<{Heymansnicker}>
The alt right is 50% self loathing Jews and Mexicans and the rest are beta white males with an Asian female fetish, your theory is disproven

If anyone would know, it's a multi-banned poster like yourself.

Please continue to educate us all on who the trolls are, J. Bernie Cargo King.

First thing to know about them: they hide under their new names like HatchetHarry and play pretend. They don't openly state "I AM J BERNIE CUNNINGHAM, DEAL WITH IT BITCH" right to your overly-feminine little face.

But tell me more about people who use the report button.... as you call me out for being previously banned because conservatives REPORTED ME. Like sensitive little snowflakes. Probably canadians....

You're reaching bobgeese levels of cartoonish buffoonery and hypocrisy here Herrrrrrretic. Thanks for the laughs.

Byron Carter and TheDunningKrugerKid have to be up there.

I've honestly gained a greater appreciation for @TheComebackKid. I think he's a shameless tribalist who doesn't actually care about policy, but at least he tries to defend his positions in good faith.

I've honestly gained a greater appreciation for @TheComebackKid. I think he's a shameless tribalist who doesn't actually care about policy, but at least he tries to defend his positions in good faith.

Well we haven´t had a good evolution thread in a while. That´s where he really goes of the reservation.

First thing to know about them: they hide under their new names like HatchetHarry and play pretend. They don't openly state "I AM J BERNIE CUNNINGHAM, DEAL WITH IT BITCH" right to your overly-feminine little face.

My mistake. You're a total badass.

ROFL.

But tell me more about people who use the report button.... as you call me out for being previously banned because conservatives REPORTED ME. Like sensitive little snowflakes. Probably canadians....

You're reaching bobgeese levels of cartoonish buffoonery and hypocrisy here Herrrrrrretic. Thanks for the laughs.
I'll bet you spit when you talk.

Well we haven´t had a good evolution thread in a while. That´s where he really goes of the reservation.
lol, I remember trying to debate him and ripskater about evolution. It was fucking frustrating. TCK's definition of evolution was busted from the beginning, so you could never get anywhere with him. The only proof of evolution he would accept is if someone caught footage of an ant evolving into a spider, or something equally impossible. The evolution threads were where I was convinced Rip was a master troll rather than a sincere, but stupid poster. He would ask for examples of proof, try to explain what the creationist position on the subject would be, and then after you thought you were getting somewhere he would casually mention that he believes mermaids are real.

lol, I remember trying to debate him and ripskater about evolution. It was fucking frustrating. TCK's definition of evolution was busted from the beginning, so you could never get anywhere with him. The only proof of evolution he would accept is if someone caught footage of an ant evolving into a spider, or something equally impossible. The evolution threads were where I was convinced Rip was a master troll rather than a sincere, but stupid poster. He would ask for examples of proof, try to explain what the creationist position on the subject would be, and then after you thought you were getting somewhere he would casually mention that he believes mermaids are real.

But what about "kinds"

<seedat>

But what about "kinds"

<seedat>
giphy.gif

ugh, what a colossal waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back