PotWR- Official Sh*tposter of the Month Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the real President does the same thing on Twitter every day.. and has been warned about it..

No one cares, free pass...

But, is serious business in an MMA forum..

BAN!! DUBBS!! MONTH OFF!!

SAD..

Impeach #2!

Impeach #2!
Lmao
lMpL1.gif

@Scheme is trying hard for this award. Either that or a ban.

Really? He's never seemed that bad to me. Not nearly as shit as fonzob, Byron Carter (really stepped up his game this week, making even The Great Geese blush), cincymma, etc.

I don't know if it's a full moon, the planets aligned, or if it's just because there's a micro-lull in the ongoing Trump embarrassment tour that has allowed Team Dipshit to get off their heels and show some aggression again....but good lord, it's been bad these past few days.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear those little girls voted,

"Which poster hurts my feelings the most?"

Not, who is the actual worst poster?

Yeah, idk about you, but JVS....good lord, that guy inspires some lasting hatred. And I rarely see him really pissing on people, either, but his hecklers are an inspired bunch.

Byron Carter and TheDunningKrugerKid have to be up there.

Yeah, idk about you, but JVS....good lord, that guy inspires some lasting hatred. And I rarely see him really pissing on people, either, but his hecklers are an inspired bunch.

They sent me seizure bombs during the potw election lol.

That establishment block does seem strong
"Bloc," if you please, comrade.

(If there's one thing that my alt-tard Sherbros have learned me, it's that liberals are all "social marxists," afterall.)

Last edited:

Yeah I got that too.

Crazy how much time people have on their hands, to care that much about casual political conversation on a taekwondo forum.

Yeah I got that too.

Crazy how much time people have on their hands, to care that much about casual political conversation on a taekwondo forum.
It's an underground karate forum, you bastard! Seizure pics incoming.

Yeah I got that too.

Funny.

I didn't get any seizure bombs sent to me.

Must be because I am universally liked and respected.

Or irrelevant.

This thread is hilarious. You can even make conversations with some replies if you pretend hypocrites are really two different people....

Lame trolling call out threads are against the rules, Homer. Pretty sure you've already been warned about it too.

Come on now, it’s all in good fun.

I am but a humble shitposter here for the LULS, as honest discourse is LONG GONE here (as is to be expected in this political season). Have a little fun.

Careful. You're penetrating his safe space. Dude put me on ignore over laughing at some shitty study he posted. He's a sensitive one.

Very good point Heretic, you are a sensitive bitch.

I think both of those posters are okay

@oleDirtyBast4rd on the other hand...

Really? He's never seemed that bad to me. Not nearly as shit as fonzob, ShadowRun, Byron Carter (really stepped up his game this week, making even The Great Geese blush), cincymma, etc.

I don't know if it's a full moon, the planets aligned, or if it's just because there's a micro-lull in the ongoing Trump embarrassment tour that has allowed Team Dipshit to get off their heels and show some aggression again....but good lord, it's been bad these past few days.

You're overlooking some flat-out trolls brother.

Scheme went complete troll after DC lost to Jones, he's just kinda shitty at it and easily over-looked, so not many people noticed. He made a thread after the fight practically announcing he was a troll, and hasn't dropped the shtick yet. I guess the disconnect from the Heavies and the subforums made people around here completely miss it.

daddy af is doing the exact same thing HatchetHarry is, only there's a 12 year old behind the keyboard, not a previously banned Trumpbot. I got so tired of him in one thread I just started editing his quotes to shit I found funny. He instantly went to the OT to make a thread about a "quote I made" because he apparently didn't know it could be done, and got geeked on the idea. I've been convinced he's legitimately 12 ever since.

SBBJ is somehow trying to say he's a moderate while simultaneously dipping his feet into the "instinctively defend trump and republicans like they're your mother" pool every other day. I get what he was trying to do but it's a little transparent when you call yourself a moderate and still defend Trump's tweets.

It really is a golden age for shitposting. A stormfront-esque cesspool of political bickering fueled by people who can see the worst president imaginable and a never-ending supply of frightened white males scared to death of women and people of color, desperate to let everyone know it's not fear driving their hatred, but an attempt to hold onto a culture they've never had.

This thread is hilarious. You can even make conversations with some replies if you pretend hypocrites are really two different people....

Very good point Heretic, you are a sensitive bitch.

You're overlooking some flat-out trolls brother.

Scheme went complete troll after DC lost to Jones, he's just kinda shitty at it and easily over-looked, so not many people noticed. He made a thread after the fight practically announcing he was a troll, and hasn't dropped the shtick yet. I guess the disconnect from the Heavies and the subforums made people around here completely miss it.

daddy af is doing the exact same thing HatchetHarry is, only there's a 12 year old behind the keyboard, not a previously banned Trumpbot. I got so tired of him in one thread I just started editing his quotes to shit I found funny. He instantly went to the OT to make a thread about a "quote I made" because he apparently didn't know it could be done, and got geeked on the idea. I've been convinced he's legitimately 12 ever since.

SBBJ is somehow trying to say he's a moderate while simultaneously dipping his feet into the "instinctively defend trump and republicans like they're your mother" pool every other day. I get what he was trying to do but it's a little transparent when you call yourself a moderate and still defend Trump's tweets.

It really is a golden age for shitposting. A stormfront-esque cesspool of political bickering fueled by people who can see the worst president imaginable and a never-ending supply of frightened white males scared to death of women and people of color, desperate to let everyone know it's not fear driving their hatred, but an attempt to hold onto a culture they've never had.
I'd like to sticky this post in the forum guidelines.

This is an official Presidential Decree.

@Lead, make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back