What us happening did Homero fought?

So are you a big drinker I am more of a ladies drink guy mostly red wine

What us happening did Homero fought?

So are you a big drinker I am more of a ladies drink guy mostly red wine
It's not hard to get drunk on red wine.

No for gay Jesus and Luke bigdick are up next

It's not hard to get drunk on red wine.

No for gay Jesus and Luke bigdick are up next

Depends on the wine I already develop good tolerance for cheap wine with up to 12% alcohol content.

I 100% agree. I lead with two foreign policy threads that I felt were of great import, but I couldn't manufacture any forum wide interest.

Let's organize brother. You know this was the campaign promise that won my vote for you.

Not partisan organizing, but American organizing. Your presidential campaign opponent, is actually very open minded. Greoric will disagree with you, but respect you for your non-interventionism. Cubo de Sangre is a libertarian, who again you can find common ground with. Hell, SBJJ and Viva are half alt-right, half libertarian. Bring them to the light side. Help them reject the dark.

Brother Homer, I believe you have all the good intentions in the world, we must strive towards common ground and shared interest.

I applaud without reserve, your first 2 threads as WR president. Awesome, everything I voted for.

This is not criticism. Just a call to reach across the isle.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Bring me into the fold brother Homer. We can shatter the false dichotomy. We could turn nationalist conservatives to labor warriors in the name of a strong middle class.

PM me Homer.

Last edited:
Let's organize brother. You know this was the campaign promise that won my vote for you.

Not partisan organizing, but American organizing. Your presidential campaign opponent, is actually very open minded. Greoric will disagree with you, but respect you for your non-interventionism. Cubo de Sangre is a libertarian, who again you can find common ground with. Hell, SBJJ and Viva are half alt-right, half libertarian. Bring them to the light side. Help them reject the dark.

Brother Homer, I believe you have all the good intentions in the world, we must strive towards common ground and shared interest.

I applaud without reserve, your first 2 threads as WR president. Awesome, everything I voted for.

Bring me into the fold brother Homer. We can shatter the false dichotomy. We could turn nationalist conservatives to labor warriors in the name of a strong middle class.

PM me Homer.

Good lord. Cringe.

PM me Homer.
Hot chick gifs are much more effective for bringing in traffic than whatever it is you wrote in that post.

<Gordonhat>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back