PotWR- Official Sh*tposter of the Month Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaramugeese

This is what I shall return under if my account is ever sacrificed. That is possibly the finest screen name ever.

Sarah Sanders is quite possibly the goat PS, but The Mooch might be my favorite politician ever.

The great thing about Ole Bob is you know that whatever his Thread Title is insinuating his evidence will show the opposite.

This thread inspires hate and is very divisive. TS needs a ban or atleast put on ghost mode for 1 (one) month to think about the consequences of his actions, IMO.
Too be fair he did campaign on this. And I do support the democratic process. This is what the War Room wanted.

This thread inspires hate and is very divisive. TS needs a ban or atleast put on ghost mode for 1 (one) month to think about the consequences of his actions, IMO.

Come on now, it’s all in good fun.

I am but a humble shitposter here for the LULS, as honest discourse is LONG GONE here (as is to be expected in this political season). Have a little fun.

Too be fair he did campaign on this. And I do support the democratic process. This is what the War Room wanted.
It is my duty as a sniper to harass, annoy and break the very fabric of the forum experience. All mods and presidents must die.

I am but a humble shitposter here for the LULS, as honest discourse is LONG GONE here (as is to be expected in this political season). Have a little fun.
You are about to be added to the crosshairs with cutesy ass slapping homosexual posts like this, bud.

Get your shit together.

We should start treating homer like he treats trump.

Hes the president after all. He needs to be held to a higher standard, IMO.

We are watching, @HomerThompson

I think sniper is just joking but homer Thompson is semi serious and angry. I mean he has a list of all the sherdoggers he hates ready and took the time to compile them in a thread for all to see.

a list..

I couldn't even name 1 poster off the top of my head who Id memorize their username for future shitposting reference

He’s a snitch who’s forum contributions consist of hot dog memes and butthurt.

I’ll be fine.

Bob,

Often you start threads without much thought or foundation. That or you are a troll. It is hard for me to tell.

You're a bigger man than @HomerThompson. Lord knows if roles were reversed, he'd smash that report button in a nano second, and you'd have dubs.

Bob,

Often you start threads without much thought or foundation. That or you are a troll. It is hard for me to tell.

Or I start a thread about a NYT story that details how the cia paid Russians for dirt on trump, and the butthurt from everyone who was sure trump was a secrets Russian flowed like salty tears..

Or I start a thread about a NYT story that details how the cia paid Russians for dirt on trump, and the butthurt from everyone who was sure trump was a secrets Russian flowed like salty tears..

Sourcing the NYT is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back