Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 19: What's Your Favorite Conspiracy Theory?

Which CT do you find most interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I know right. A book written a couple thousand years ago is coming true right before our eyes.

Thanks for helping us break new ground here at Sherdog. :cool:

What were the other false warnings you alluded to?

There was a false tsunami warning on the East Cost and and a false missile warning in Japan all within a week or two I think. Funny how there was a little bump of false warnings. There is a lot of evidence that something more significant was going on rather than three accidents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-out-false-tsunami-warning-east-coast-n845046

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...nds-out-then-retracts-a-false-missile-warning

Health insurance for all is not a liberal idea to me but it's portrayed as an extremist opinion. I think the military spending and our military deployments are way under reported. Election financing, the roll of PAC's and other groups and political lobbying would also seen way under reported to me.

In most of the world, it's at least accepted by the right, yeah. It would be a pretty big change in America (though we've already come a lot closer). It has been strange to see MSM commentators keep pounding the question "will middle-class taxes be raised," but I think that they really think that that's a key issue, and the obvious response (yes, but health-insurance payments will fall to zero, and most will probably be better off with the trade) seems like dissembling (side note: big problem in political discussions is that actually telling the truth requires appearing to dissemble). Disagree on the other stuff.

In most of the world, it's at least accepted by the right, yeah. It would be a pretty big change in America (though we've already come a lot closer). It has been strange to see MSM commentators keep pounding the question "will middle-class taxes be raised," but I think that they really think that that's a key issue, and the obvious response (yes, but health-insurance payments will fall to zero, and most will probably be better off with the trade) seems like dissembling (side note: big problem in political discussions is that actually telling the truth requires appearing to dissemble). Disagree on the other stuff.

Okay stick with the health issue. Do you see a lot of real reporting on how the food and beverage industry is poisoning Americans? I realize this is inflammatory language but I really believe it's true. Close to 30% Americans have type 2 diabetes which is largely the result of diet. The amount our country spends on this illness is staggering and getting worse, like $300 billion. The food we market and sell to people is killing them. Food and beverage industry are huge advertisers.

I don't feel like this gets nearly the amount of play in the press as it should.

I find healthcare to be one of the most underreported and misunderstood topics in the MSM.

Who exactly is calling the shots?

I've hesitated to entertain that question because its such a long and complicated topic. The N.W.O. goes back decades, if not centuries. So it really depends on what era you are talking about. We could just start from 1776, the founding of the Illuminati, and come forward but an entire book wouldn't cover it all. Its not as if a cabal of men are sitting around pulling the strings of the world, although that certainly happens, see the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove, CFR, etc., but its more often a concept of like minded people working for similar goals over long periods of time using strategies such as incrementalism.

Over time, the idea of the new world order has morphed into hot button topics espoused by true globalists but the idea has been there since long before the term globalism and often big named globalists kept their mouths such domestically. One big name that really bothered me was the "most trusted voice in America", Walter Cronkite. This guy was the anchorman for CBS during a time when the nightly news was all people had, there was no cable news 24/7 coverage.

The World Federalist Association gave him an award for pushing for world governance. Hillary Clinton spoke to Cronkite saying, with a gleeful look in her eye, that she congratulated Cronkite for fighting for the way it could be. That way being a world government.

During his acceptance speech, Cronkite said America would have to surrender up some of its sovereignty and then went on to say he was "glad to sit at the right hand of Satan" if it meant a new world order would be forged.

In any sort of N.W.O. discussion, it really matters what era we are talking about, and if we are talking about individuals, governments, organizations, secret societies or family bloodlines. The Rockefeller family, for example, put a lot of time and energy into fostering a globalist endgame. You ever wonder why the United Nations is in America? John Rockefeller donated the land that the United Nations sits on today. It was 16 acres of land purchased for $8 million dollars in 1946. It wasn't just John Rockefeller though, this is a quote from David Rockefeller's book, Memoirs.

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

Okay stick with the health issue. Do you see a lot of real reporting on how the food and beverage industry is poisoning Americans? I realize this is inflammatory language but I really believe it's true.

Not a lot, no. I wouldn't say that the negative health effects of, say, sugar are being covered up, though. I've seen a lot of stories on that (and I don't actively seek out health stories--it's trickled to me because it's been mainstream enough). It's just not a developing story unless there's a new, surprising study or something. So I think criticism of the structure of the media is fair (by design, new stuff gets priority), but it's not because of any kind of suppression.

I find healthcare to be one of the most underreported and misunderstood topics in the MSM.

I just think it's not really what the media is for. I mean, papers do have health sections, but it's seen as something for hobbyists.

yea, The Doors put on quite the show.
the one outside at the Ice Rink in Central Park was especially cool.
Quicksilver Messenger Service opened for them.
soo much pot smoke and jug wine.

Not a lot, no. I wouldn't say that the negative health effects of, say, sugar are being covered up, though. I've seen a lot of stories on that (and I don't actively seek out health stories--it's trickled to me because it's been mainstream enough). It's just not a developing story unless there's a new, surprising study or something. So I think criticism of the structure of the media is fair (by design, new stuff gets priority), but it's not because of any kind of suppression.

I just think it's not really what the media is for. I mean, papers do have health sections, but it's seen as something for hobbyists.

I don't propose there is a smoke filled boardroom where decisions are made per se and certainly there are financial incentives to underreporting some issues. There are ample incentives for the MSM to maintain the status quo too. Sugary drinks are a frequent target but processed meats are horrible for people as are most processed snack foods.

I find the drastically negative affects the foods people eat have on them to be hugely underreported. I include alcohol in this category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back