Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 19: What's Your Favorite Conspiracy Theory?

Which CT do you find most interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I don't have a favorite right now, because I'm really burned out on (tens of millions of) people in my country denying huge chunks of objective reality or scientific consensus to fit whatever their worldview needs to be in each moment. It's dangerous.

In the past, JFK has been my favorite. I was 11 or 12 when I saw the really damaging Oliver Stone filth, and of course I believed it like most of America despite it being almost completely fabricated. Also a favorite was Holocaust denial. It's by far the most well-documented crime in history, but the lengths people go to deny or twist it are extraordinary. I tried putting myself in their shoes for a week, reading their claims and stuff without being too critical, and that was an interesting experiment. One takeaway is that it's not really that hard to close yourself off from facts and drink the koolaid, even if you're smart. You can choose to do that.

Oh, and I could probably be persuaded that "The Dress" was just a hoax/social experiment.

If it's so well documented and understood, why is it illegal in Europe to question it's validity or deny it? They will throw you in jail.

Sounds like they don't want people looking any further into. I wonder why?

That seems like a pretty legit CT. I think they are suppressing that we are in a cyber world war right now, because people would demand a roll back of many automated systems.

Agreed. Not sure how much it's suppressed rather than simply avoiding the discussion it deserves.

If it's so well documented and understood, why is it illegal in Europe to question it's validity or deny it? They will throw you in jail.

Sounds like they don't want people looking any further into. I wonder why?
My intention with that post was not to activate the local Holocaust deniers, furthering the mental illness that drives their behavior. Please be well, and cheers to the ignore list.

there are many fascinating ones..

I would have to say the JFK assassination...because there was obviously so much more to this story than the "lone gunmen" theory.

. I was 11 or 12 when I saw the really damaging Oliver Stone filth, and of course I believed it like most of America despite it being almost completely fabricated. .

Hmm...I saw this roughly around the same age. which makes us both, old AF

I don't do single, stand alone theories. I like my CTs to work together into one big, actually plausible theory.

Utah is Judah, the Biblical Promised Land

maxresdefault.jpg

All of those places are all located in Utah, laid out how they should be, and matching their geographical descriptions. Yes, there is a Mt. Nebo Utah that sits right across from Mt. Pisgah Utah that is opposite of Jericho, UT. And from those mountains you can see Gilead, Daniels Way, Nephi, Ephraim, Manasseh, and Moab...all right there in Utah. Pull up google map if you doubt.

Also, there were no J's in Hebrew. Judah would have been pronounced Yahuda...or Yudah...or Utah.

America is Egypt

maxresdefault.jpg

If you take a map of modern day Egypt and overlay it onto of America what you find is that we have the same places in America laid out in the same way as in Egypt. The Mississippi lines up with the Nile, Cairo Ill lines up with Cairo Egypt, Memphis TN lines up with Memphis Egypt, Tanis St in Canada lines up with Tanis Egypt, Buto Lake MI lines up with Buto Egypt, Alexandria MN lines up with Alexandria Egypt and so on. American mounds and world trade centers also line up with Egyptian Pyramids.

Someone is copying someone else. As most of us know by now there have been many Egyptian artifacts discovered at places like the Grand Canyon including a shrine to Joesph of the Bible.

The Slave Trade was told to us in Reverse:

The transatlantic slave trade did no start in 1619 with Europeans(so called) taking Africans(also so called) from Africa and bringing them into America. It actually started with Christopher Columbus in 1492 with the Spanish taking Indigenous Americans back to Europe as slaves. This continued on through out the 1500s with Europeans taking people from America and selling them not only into Europe and the Middle East but also into West Africa(Sierra Leone, Liberia). In the 1600s Europeans began taking slaves from Africa to the Americas...mostly South America(only 5% came to N. America). However...the majority of these slaves were actually the children/grand children of Americans originally brought there in the 1500s. So even the "African" slaves brought to America were actually just Americans.

So Called African Americans are American Indians:

black%2BIndians.jpg

1925-ri-pow-wow.jpg

American Indians are the Biblical Hebrews:

Here are the curses that were to befall the nation of Israel while in the land of 'Egypt':

the-curses-1-slavery-and-captivity-deuteronomy-28-41-49-50-68-18931434.png

Who does that sound like? Definitely not those guys in the middle east.

TCK, just killed the fu*k out of this thread.

Aliens and UFOs are another...especially with Roswell, Phoenix LIghts and a host of other well documented events.

Never heard of it.

Agreed. That's some fascinating shit and I almost asked TCK if he wanted to do a thread on it. The best argument I heard was made by some guy on the Rogan podcast. His point was why ship people all the way from Africa when they could have enslaved folks much closer to home.

love him or hate him....

@TheComebackKid does bring some fascinating $hit to the table.

Bigfoot and Cryptozoology have always been fascinating...but with the advent of better cell phone cameras, one would think that we would obtain better footage of these creatures.

9/11 is another...

not just because of WTC7 and the spurious explanation for its collapse...

but so many coincidences, unanswered questions and the 9/11 Commission failed to address so much.

I would have to say the most interesting, and disturbing CT that I see most often on this forum is this notion that the Jooze are behind everything (NWO, Banking, the Cabal etc) and so many other machinations world wide.

I hear you but I also have to remind myself: Part of me loves to believe in a CT because it makes me feel smarter than everybody who believe the "official" story.

Conspiracy is a part of human nature, we are born that way. There is no reason to believe the obvious slap to anyone who believes in a conspiracy by saying it makes them feel smarter. Conspiracies are real and they take place daily on lesser levels than the large global cabal conspiracies. Children will conspire to steal cookies from the pantry. Spouses conspire with lovers to cheat. CEO's conspire in the boardroom daily. Its a normal part of being human, so to think that powerful people don't conspire is absurd.

My intention with that post was not to activate the local Holocaust deniers, furthering the mental illness that drives their behavior. Please be well, and cheers to the ignore list.

It seems like people such as yourself just want the holocaust to be true so badly. It would make you mad if it didn't happen huh.

Nope...don't investigate further. Nothing to see here. Oh....there's evidence that it could be made up? You're mentally ill.

You are sick man. For real.

Agreed. Not sure how much it's suppressed rather than simply avoiding the discussion it deserves.

So if someone believes in this CT with the missile warning then they have to acknowledge that there must be some sort of government misinformation apparatus.

I find this a very troubling thought.

So if someone believes in this CT with the missile warning then they have to acknowledge that there must be some sort of government misinformation apparatus.

I find this a very troubling thought.

Did the CIA run drugs? Did the ATF let guns walk? Did the IRS target organizations due to their politics? Did the NSA chief lie to Congress about collecting info on Americans? I doubt there's one department coordinating lies, but I've no faith in the word of those in federal government.

Did the CIA run drugs? Did the ATF let guns walk? Did the IRS target organizations due to their politics? Did the NSA chief lie to Congress about collecting info on Americans? I doubt there's one department coordinating lies, but I've no faith in the word of those in federal government.

Yeah but it was pretty amazing how quickly they put a story out with a fall guy.

I am also surprised that there has been no mention of this possible CT in the press anywhere as far as I know. I am sure if I googled it there must be some CT's on this but I have never bumped into one. As far as I know your's was the first publication of what the original warning message was supposed to look like.

Yeah but it was pretty amazing how quickly they put a story out with a fall guy.

I am also surprised that there has been no mention of this possible CT in the press anywhere as far as I know. I am sure if I googled it there must be some CT's on this but I have never bumped into one. As far as I know your's was the first publication of what the original warning message was supposed to look like.

Thanks for helping us break new ground here at Sherdog. :cool:

What were the other false warnings you alluded to?

I would have to say the most interesting, and disturbing CT that I see most often on this forum is this notion that the Jooze are behind everything (NWO, Banking, the Cabal etc) and so many other machinations world wide.

Especially since revelations in the bible warns that there will be people claiming to be jews but they are not. They are of the synagogue of satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back