Law POTWR 2019 Vol 17: Do Environmental Concerns Add Urgency To Legalizing Marijuana?

Would you purchase lesser quality marijuana in order to protect the environment?

• Total voters
100% agree with this. Another favorite topic back in the day was how to effectively stress them indoors

The dirty dirty world of clones. You just have to start from scratch with those mites, get all plants out, bomb the place, get back in.

As far as PM goes a weekly root drench with serenade made that stuff a thing of the past.

We helped ourselves out with cleaning a room down completely after pulling all the plants down, and when we got our perfect bacteria/microbe mixture along with our food timing, there wasn't nearly as much of a powdery problem. Still, it came up, and required diligence nonetheless.

We also never bought anymore clones, but just vegged everything from our hitter strains after that little snafu. That was the bitch of it, though, we had a lot of seeds, clones that just weren't in the system. We had to start off buying from someone else. Nonsense.

A funny aside on stressing. Across the street from our ghetto grow was a much larger, Tier-3 growing op. They had all the hydro tech you could imagine, yet nobody knew how to grow out of like the 10 people they had. We walked through their rooms, and literally every plant, every strain, has purple stems. They were stressing the hell out of their plants way too much, without even knowing it. I asked the "master" grower as to why all the stems were purple, and he was like "Ah, they're just all like that."

Needless to say, their pot was dogshit.

We helped ourselves out with cleaning a room down completely after pulling all the plants down, and when we got our perfect bacteria/microbe mixture along with our food timing, there wasn't nearly as much of a powdery problem. Still, it came up, and required diligence nonetheless.

We also never bought anymore clones, but just vegged everything from our hitter strains after that little snafu. That was the bitch of it, though, we had a lot of seeds, clones that just weren't in the system. We had to start off buying from someone else. Nonsense.

A funny aside on stressing. Across the street from our ghetto grow was a much larger, Tier-3 growing op. They had all the hydro tech you could imagine, yet nobody knew how to grow out of like the 10 people they had. We walked through their rooms, and literally every plant, every strain, has purple stems. They were stressing the hell out of their plants way too much, without even knowing it. I asked the "master" grower as to why all the stems were purple, and he was like "Ah, they're just all like that."

Needless to say, their pot was dogshit.
Sounds like their pH was hovering around 4.8 lol

Sounds like their pH was hovering around 4.8 lol

I was working with organic soils that managed their ph, but I asked the guy two questions

1. What's your humidity at?
  2. What's the soil ph?
The answer to both was "Ah, we don't need to worry about that."

Like two weeks later they had to cut down EVERYTHING they had because their faulty used HVAC system introduced mold through their air. LOL, their plants were screwed regardless.

War Room administration plot to out the potheads noted.

As someone who uses it for appetite, I think legalization is a no-brainer. It's easy enough to get that anyone who wants to smoke it can, it's less harmful than socially acceptable drugs like alcohol and painkillers, and there's huge money to be saved in not having to enforce archaic laws, and in fact taxing the trade. If there are environmental benefits that's even better, but at this point it's just piling on. I still think the illegal growing and trade should be policed, but at a much lower level, and with an eye to public safety instead of just locking people up en masse.

Back