Opinion POTWR 2019 Vol 15: Post Your Favorite Politically Incorrect Comedy Clips Or Jokes

Who Is Your Favorite Comedian

• Total voters

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
Greetings War Room Sherbros,

Welcome to the next installment of the Presidential sticky-threads. This one is in appreciation of irreverent humor, my favorite kind. More specifically, comedy derived from observations on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, and the physically impaired.

So let's see what tickles your funny-bone, and show that we're not all a bunch of uptight assholes who don't differentiate between jokes and hate. But please keep clips to under 10 minutes. This is Sherdog and we aren't going to invest in hour-long stand-up routines. Here's some stylings from one of my favorites (RIP) to get us started.

Alright, here's another.

Cheers,

Cubo

PS. Due to unforeseen time constraints, the remaining threads will be up for one week instead of two.

***This is an ongoing series of sticky-threads that will take on various topics in varying ways. If you're interested in leading a discussion on something please take a look at this thread and then send me a PM with your ideas.

POTWR 2019 Vol 1: Shots Fired! Examining Police Shootings In America
POTWR 2019 Vol 2: Happy Happy Joy Joy
POTWR 2019 Vol 3: Examining Opioid Addiction In America
POTWR 2019 Vol 4: Repeal Or Respect The 2nd Amendment?
POTWR 2019 Vol 5: Based On Known Facts, Would You Remove Trump From Office?
POTWR 2019 Vol 6: Internet Security Basics
POTWR 2019 Vol 7: Change My Mind That The Word "Platform" Is Orwellian
POTWR 2019 Vol 8: Should The Right To Keep And Bear Arms Be An International Human Right?
POTWR 2019 Vol 9: Is Social Media Access Damaging To Our Youth?

POTWR 2019 Vol 10: What Do You Like About The War Room And What Would You Change?
POTWR 2019 Vol 11: Can We All Test For Ourselves That The Earth Is Round?

POTWR 2019 Vol 12: What Role Should Schools Play In Raising Our Children?

POTWR 2019 Vol 13: Why Not Support The Military Industrial Complex?
POTWR 2019 Vol 14: Was The Unabomber Also The Zodiac And Tylenol Killers?

Finally a POTWR thread I give a fuck about.

I have too many favorite comics, all time might be Chappelle or Pryor though.

Here's an amazing offensive bit.

God bless midget bits. Every good comic needs one. This guy was offensive enough, but his delivery wasn't working for me. Only chuckle was when he said he wasn't gonna protect the little fella from vocabulary blowback. :D

Chappelle's Sticks & Stones was pretty damn funny.

Last edited:
God bless midget bits. Every good comic needs one. This guy was offensive enough, but his delivery wasn't working for me. Only chuckle was when he said he wasn't gonna protect the little fella from vocabulary blowback. :D
Thats hella old Segura.
Give this a listen lol.

His new shit on Netflix is so much more refined.

source.gif

Thats hella old Segura.
Give this a listen lol.

His new shit on Netflix is so much more refined.

A better, more varied delivery. The material didn't do much for me. Sometimes comics don't resonate with a person.

Jim is much more my speed. For whatever reasons he can crack me up while hitting close to home with a bit. His look, his voice, who knows.

George Carlin tops my list.

A better, more varied delivery. The material didn't do much for me. Sometimes comics don't resonate with a person.

Jim is much more my speed. For whatever reasons he can crack me up while hitting close to home with a bit. His look, his voice, who knows.

Oh for sure. He was my inspiration when I started. But I get compared to Kyle Kinane more than anyone else really.

George Carlin tops my list.

Carlin was a master. He was not only hilarious, but was able to speak on issues as well without coming across as a preacher type that some comedians fall into.

Oh for sure. He was my inspiration when I started. But I get compared to Kyle Kinane more than anyone else really.

Definitely preferred that dude's presence/style. Didn't much make me laugh, but he was entertaining enough and had me on his side.

Carlin was a master. He was not only hilarious, but was able to speak on issues as well without coming across as a preacher type that some comedians fall into.

That 1992 show really set him apart from everyone.

I used to like Dennis Leary a lot too, he was pretty vulgar and offensive lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back