POTWR 2019 Vol 11: Can We All Test For Ourselves That The Earth Is Round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't finish, the day and night animations are laughable. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to see the sun at all times from the center of the flat earth. So your opinion is that as the sun "sets" it's just getting too far away to see or ? The sun doesn't look small while setting, wouldn't it gradually decrease in size like literally any other object if it was getting too distant to see? The moon and sun are essentially exactly the same visual size from dawn to dusk to dawn. The composite images in the video show the sun and midnight sun as the same size yet I'm supposed to believe that the following day it just gets too far away to see?

What does the flat earth model say, 3000 miles in elevation to the sun? So we have no problem seeing something 3000 miles high and it doesn't look any smaller at sunset but at some point it gets 1 mile too far away to see while not appearing any different in size. After the midnight sun in just 12 hours time with a "close sun" the distance changes so drastically that the suns angle drops multiple degrees downward so it can no longer be seen?

According to online numbers the distance from north pole to equator is roughly 6220 miles. From north pole to capricorn it's roughly 7840 miles. If the sun is 3000 miles high that is a difference in angle of just under 5 degrees (25.7 vs 20.9). Which brings me to another point. I can easily see the sun at 20 degrees in the sky. Therefore from the north pole during the months of darkness/twilight if the sun is rotating at a mostly constant angle of 20.9 degrees around earth why can't it be seen?

Does flat earth explain twilight?

600px-Twilight_subcategories.svg.png

This would have to be fake or wrong since the sun doesn't go below the horizon on fe. Is there a distance or angle calculation for flat earth twilight.

What is the reason for the sun changing in speed and orbit diameter?

Couldn't finish, the day and night animations are laughable. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to see the sun at all times from the center of the flat earth.
Prove it! Your claim... and I already explained it to you.

Does flat earth explain twilight?
This is actually a proof of the flat earth. In the northern hemisphere, the sun sets rather gradually as twilight can sometimes last for hours.

At the identical latitudes in the southern hemisphere, the sun is known to vanish almost instantaneously, with just moments if any of twilight.

As you offer your proof to your first point, you will learn this clearly.

Prove it! Your claim... and I already explained it to you.

This is actually a proof of the flat earth. In the northern hemisphere, the sun sets rather gradually as twilight can sometimes last for hours.

At the identical latitudes in the southern hemisphere, the sun is known to vanish almost instantaneously, with just moments if any of twilight.

As you offer your proof to your first point, you will learn this clearly.

No you need to prove how your model works. You need to prove why the sun at a 20.9 degree angle disappears and can't be seen. Btw that is my proof and was stated in the previous post. I used your fe sun height and orbit lines. I can see the sun when it's at 20.9 degrees in the sky. You need to explain and prove how and why the sun changes speed and orbit. You need to explain why the "close sun" doesn't change in size before dipping below the horizon because it's too far to see.

Yes, the axis explains the twilight...

maxresdefault.jpg

So is there a formula or angles that fe use to judge twilight?

D7aOXVA.gif

Explain how the sun makes an oval of light and what stops it from illuminating further in the center, especially when orbiting the equator and cancer. Explain how the southern hemisphere doesn't see the dark side if the moon. The sun and moon don't move in a constant yin yang motion. I can see the moon during the day all the time. It's not in the same position during sunset. Why isn't there a full moon every night? What is obstructing it. Solar and lunar eclipse?

Is there even an actual accurate model that shows the changing orbits and speed and accurate illumination all in the same? Add in the moons actual location as well.

While you're at it explain how the distances from Sydney to London and Sydney to Buenos Aires works. Good luck.

Last edited:
No you need to prove how your model works. You need to prove why the sun at a 20.9 degree angle disappears and can't be seen. Btw that is my proof and was stated in the previous post. I used your fe sun height and orbit lines. I can see the sun when it's at 20.9 degrees in the sky. You need to explain and prove how and why the sun changes speed and orbit. You need to explain why the "close sun" doesn't change in size before dipping below the horizon because it's too far to see.

Yes, the axis explains the twilight...

maxresdefault.jpg

So is there a formula or angles that fe use to judge twilight?

D7aOXVA.gif

Explain how the sun makes an oval of light and what stops it from illuminating further in the center, especially when orbiting the equator and cancer. Explain how the southern hemisphere doesn't see the dark side if the moon. The sun and moon don't move in a constant yin yang motion. I can see the moon during the day all the time. It's not in the same position during sunset. Why isn't there a full moon every night? What is obstructing it. Solar and lunar eclipse?

Is there even an actual accurate model that shows the changing orbits and speed and accurate illumination all in the same? Add in the moons actual location as well.

While you're at it explain how the distances from Sydney to London and Sydney to Buenos Aires works. Good luck.
You ignore everything and ask more of the same. This does not seem worthwhile.

In the northern hemisphere, the sun sets rather gradually as twilight can sometimes last for hours.

You're planet flying around the sun model fails miserably here while the flat plane explains this perfectly.

You ignore everything and ask more of the same. This does not seem worthwhile.

In the northern hemisphere, the sun sets rather gradually as twilight can sometimes last for hours.

You're planet flying around the sun model fails miserably here while the flat plane explains this perfectly.

Lmao what a troll. I answered your questions and proved my claim. You have dodged numerous questions of mine. You are the one ignoring everything and keep deflecting.

Again, the axis explains the twilight...

maxresdefault.jpg

Your flat plane can't explain any of what was in my previous post. Keep dodging.

Evidence of water curving btw.
62.jpg

78e9fa_362d80f194fe3ba931a791ed6768a067.jpg_srz_980_613_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpeg

IlHwRJ.jpg

Lmao what a troll. I answered your questions and proved my claim. You have dodged numerous questions of mine. You are the one ignoring everything and keep deflecting.

Again, the axis explains the twilight...

maxresdefault.jpg

Your flat plane can't explain any of what was in my previous post. Keep dodging.

Evidence of water curving btw.
62.jpg

78e9fa_362d80f194fe3ba931a791ed6768a067.jpg_srz_980_613_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpeg

IlHwRJ.jpg
You are not following the conversation and what are those pictures of? What, specifically, is that "gravity ball?"

item.JPG

YES! It worked, lol.

I took this picture myself. Just look at that detail... amazing, no?

Obvious question: If I can point my camera at the moon and snap this, why can't nasa do the same in reverse?

@Cubo de Sangre
Another question I just thought of is where is the best place to see the bulge between California and Hawaii. The distance is about 2500 miles and water, at the top of the bulge should be roughly 200 miles high.

I have never seen one picture of this from anywhere and I was wondering if this evidence is out there or if this could be viewed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back