POTWR 2019: State of the War Room #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO... add in @WarDosAnjos, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP, and cucky, and you pretty much have team Dunning-Kruger.

I mean these are partisan hacks and your real problem was that multiple people had to explain to you how stupid your 'thread-ending' post actually was.

Oh look Mommy didn’t give someone enough attention tonight.

“Come On up from the basement ABIG, your fish sticks and tater tots are ready”

LMAO... add in @WarDosAnjos, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP, and cucky, and you pretty much have team Dunning-Kruger.

I mean these are partisan hacks and your real problem was that multiple people had to explain to you how stupid your 'thread-ending' post actually was.
and yet no one did.

No one can still get on a plane today and fly from New York to Hawaii and on to China and at the same time have someone fly from New York to DUbai and on to China and make the math work. And that is because on a flat earth you cannot fly both east and west and end up at the same point without doubling back at some point.

So keep up the spin for the few crack pots who listen but the rest of know the facts. Hey we can take this to the bet thread any time for an account bet. I know I won't be the one who has to delete his account at the end.

and yet no one did.

No one can still get on a plane today and fly from New York to Hawaii and on to China and at the same time have someone fly from New York to DUbai and on to China and make the math work. And that is because on a flat earth you cannot fly both east and west and end up at the same point without doubling back at some point.

So keep up the spin for the few crack pots who listen but the rest of know the facts. Hey we can take this to the bet thread any time for an account bet. I know I won't be the one who has to delete his account at the end.
I responded in the bet thread and asked @Lead for his permission as I am rolling on dubs.

and yet no one did.

I'm definitely not a flat earther but I think you misunderstand how the flat earth map works because you can do that.

I think Cudo is doing a great job with the threads and pushing the group towards a slightly more mature discourse. In a society that seems to be quickly moving in the opposite direction, Mr. de Sange's efforts are quite welcome in this corner.

how you can call anyone a "partisan hack" with a straight face is pretty mind boggling. if we redacted your name and put you up against 20 other conservative posters you'd all sound the fucking same.

either that or you don't know what a partisan hack is because you are a fucking moron. sometimes it's hard to tell, that's how shitty all your posts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back