Potential uprising in the making! (almost kicked off)

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So out of boredom I attended one of my regulars tonight, being a Friday after all. Nothing manic planned. Just fancied popping out for one or three.

I go to bar and straight away bump in to one of my friends who was already out. Now listen, I'm five foot seven and so is my friend. He introduces me to one of the guys in his crew called Chris. Now Chris is easily five foot seven also. My mates wife was also there who's about 5'4.

I can tell you now, no words was said.....there was no need to. We all just looked at each other and just knew!
We knew we could take over shit. And no one would do shit about it!!

The bar keep was keeping an eye on us sure. But I happen to know the manager of the bar. Hard bastard who can handle himself certainly. He's about five foot six but stocky as fook.

Just looking at him we knew he had our backs if anything went down.

We enjoyed our drinks all night and made the most of it with no bother from anyone (obviously).

It was a night to remember as one day us manlets will overthrow the world. Laugh now all you want normies!
But one day you will be sorry.

Last edited:
tcs34.gif

You should be banned for saying “fook” instead of “fuck.”

m96jjd.jpg

So out of boredom I attended one of my regulars tonight, being a Friday after all. Nothing manic planned. Just fancied popping out for one or three.

I go to bar and straight away bump in to one of my friends who was already out. Now listen, I'm five foot seven and so is my friend. He introduces me to one of the guys in his crew called Chris. Now Chris is easily five foot seven also. My mates wife was also there who's about 5'4.

I can tell you now, no words was said.....there was no need to. We all just looked at each other and just knew!
This was harmony! We knew we could take over shit. And no one would do shit about it!!

The bar keep was keeping an eye on us sure. But I happen to know the manager of the bar. Hard bastard who can handle himself certainly. He's about five foot six but stocky as fook.

Just looking at him we knew he had our backs if anything went down.

We enjoyed our drinks all night and made the most of it with no bother from anyone (obviously).

It was a night to remember as one day us manlets will overthrow the world. Laugh now all you want normies!
But one day you will be sorry.

JCW4.gif

<Kpop775> YO GO GURL !!

m96jjd.jpg

JCW4.gif

<Kpop775> YO GO GURL !!

Pathetic! I did not see one furious right be delivered "correctly", let alone the deadly uppercut! Don't even get me started on the lack of jabs.

Props to you and your mates for not going full riot. You could have broken a glass or something.

Serious question do you purposely try to walk faster than people taller than you because you feel threatened by their stature?

I don't feel threatened. I am the threatening.
So you do purposely try to walk faster than taller people. Also being threatening is not really a could quality I think most would even call it a character flaw.

So you do purposely try to walk faster than taller people. Also being threatening is not really a could quality I think most would even call it a character flaw.
Ok, in all seriousness I don't purposely walk faster than any one. I'm just naturally faster i guess.

Back