Potential Nate Diaz WW shot if he wins?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

I apologize if this thread has already been made..

How likely do you think it is that Nate Diaz will face the winner of Tyron Woodley/Wonderboy (or GSP), if Nate beats Conor? I know Nate said he really didnt have an interest in fighting at WW, but if the money is right, I think the chances are high, ESPECIALLY if Woodley wins..

The evidence im using to support this are: Woodley saying he wanted to fight Nick, but Nate makes more sense and is still a Diaz brother. Diaz could jump into WW contention without having to have an elimination match at LW, plus he briefly gave his opinion on Tyron Woodley at the end of the new Embedded.

Should be LW title shot instead.

WW is Nick's division.

Nate is a 155lbs fighter
he got ragged dolled a little when fighting at 170
he is bigger than Conor who is a 145lbs fighter

I could live with Eddie Vs Nate.

Not getting the shot before Wonderboy,Maia ffs...

I love Nate, but it would be ridiculous for him to get a title shot at either 155 or 170 on account of beating up a 145 manlet midget.

I love Nate, but it would be ridiculous for him to get a title shot at either 155 or 170 on account of beating up a 145 manlet midget.
Conor is a pretty big fella

Nate & Conor don't belong in WW...it would be a travesty....
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif
64mm3t_medium.gif

170, no

id watch him fight alvarez though

Nate is too small for the 170 pounders. True Welters are about 195 pounds and do this to Nate.

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-suplex-Nate-Diaz.gif

Obviously Nate can win some fights at 170 but at championship level? Not likely. That is the entire reason he went to 155 to begin with.

Conor is a pretty big fella

He has never won one UFC fight at 155 or 170.

Therefore, he is a featherweight.

And no-one should ever get a title shot at welterweight or lightweight because they beat up a featherweight.

Nate is too small for the 170 pounders. True Welters are about 195 pounds and do this to Nate.

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-suplex-Nate-Diaz.gif

Obviously Nate can win some fights at 170 but at championship level? Not likely. That is the entire reason he went to 155 to begin with.
Nate is walking around at 200lbs these days.

He has never won one UFC fight at 155 or 170.

Therefore, he is a featherweight.

And no-one should ever get a title shot at welterweight or lightweight because they beat up a featherweight.
What kinda logic is that? Even if that logic is correct, he has still won many fights at 155.

No one saw Rumble as a WW.

Because of a bullshit NSAC suspension.

Still doesn't change the fact that Nick fights in the WW division.
Even Before the suspension, his last fight was at MW. he hasn't fought in the WW division for like 3 years. Let alone win for idk how long.

What kinda logic is that? Even if that logic is correct, he has still won many fights at 155.

No one saw Rumble as a WW.

What kind of logic is it??

Perfectly sound, reasoned, correct, crystalline logic.

He said that was his brothers title. Diaz brothers are loyal to a fault.

Back