6 Donald Cerrone (booked)
7 Anthony Pettis (FW)
8 Dustin Poirier (booked)
9 Michael Chiesa (free)
10 Michael Johnson (booked)
11 Beneil Dariush (booked)
12 Will Brooks (booked)
13 Al Iaquinta (booked)
14 Gilbert Melendez (free, but just fought)
15 Rashid Magomedov (booked)

Here is the situation:

we'vs got Alvarez, Khabib, Barboza, Chiesa and Giblert.

1) Alvarez vs Khabib, that means Barboza vs Chiesa or Barboza vs Nate (if he wins, avenging Giblert loss)
2) Alvarez vs Nate Diaz (if he wins), that means Barboza vs Khabib and Chiesa vs someone coming off a win

Any other scenarios? i assume Cowboy stays at WW

Nate would lose by leg kick to Barboza.

Last edited:
I kind of expect Nate to beat Conor, then to get a title shot.

Nate would lose by leg kick to Barboza.

Nope. Barboza's eyes rolled back and fell like a sack of potatoes by a jab from Cerrone. A jab. From Cerrone.

And there's also that time he got boxed the fuck up by Jamie Varner.

I'll take Nate's boxing and durability over Barboza's kicks and weak chin all day.

Nope. Barboza's eyes rolled back and fell like a sack of potatoes by a jab from Cerrone. A jab. From Cerrone.

And there's also that time he got boxed the fuck up by Jamie Varner.

I'll take Nate's boxing and durability over Barboza's kicks and weak chin all day.
Valid points. Barboza's chin will always be suspect.

Hope so, but history has also shown that pressure Edson enough, he'll eventually breaks. And Nate is all about the pressure.
More good points. Now I kind of want to see that fight, but I expect Nate will get a bigger fight than Barboza if he beats Conor again.

Valid points. Barboza's chin will always be suspect.

Edson may eat as many Michael Johnson, T. Ferg and Bobby Green bombs... but that misconception will never die.

Guys, Jamie Varner was a hard puncher. It's no surprise that he was able to get a KO. Cerrone's jab? I believe it was one of these punches who land "in the button". Maybe Edson didn't brace for it on time. But after seeing Edson eating lots of hard punches and remaining standing, I can't buy the "weak chin" theory.

Last edited:
More good points. Now I kind of want to see that fight, but I expect Nate will get a bigger fight than Barboza if he beats Conor again.

I'd love to see him rematch RDA for the belt this time or whoever is holding it at the time whether it be Alvarez, Khabib whoever. A fight with Alvarez would be bad ass and there's bad blood and unfinished business with Khabib. I hope he rolls through McTap again and gets a title shot.

Eddie vs Nate
RDA vs Tony
Khabib vs Edson

Not top 15 but I also want to see Duffy vs Lando.

Finally, a list of top LWs that doesn't have the Notorious on it.

Back