Potential Issue With Privatized Prisons....

Huge LOL @ "Potential"
How can creating a financial incentive to put people in prison go wrong, hm?
[Edit]Sorry, on topic, my guess is that where money is involved I have no doubt all kinds of heavily systematized stuff will be employed as time goes on.

Some people will reoffend no matter what. But it is pretty clear from all the evidence that prisons can play a great role in reducing recidivism.
You can't make people want a job regardless of the training and education you give them. There is also the problem of employers not hiring criminals. Are we to force employers to hire convicts to quell recidivism? Some jobs outright disqualify felons for consideration for employment. And the jobs that are available are shitty and low paying, leading criminals back into criminal activity because its more lucrative than slaving 12 hour shifts in a factory for $10/hr.

Our prisons suck, but the real problem is terrible parenting. If you don't preach values on hard work and education then your child will probably fail. If you don't teach the value of human life your child may end up in prison.

Blame shitty parents.

Our prisons suck, but the real problem is terrible parenting. If you don't preach values on hard work and education then your child will probably fail. If you don't teach the value of human life your child may end up in prison.

Blame shitty parents.

I agrees , these violent cultures have poor family values. Many have single mother homes, many different fathers and brothers and sisters with different father's.

Poor upbringing, no respect for the language, police, education system.

Many are given ever opportunity ,but no matter what choose a damaging path.

That is why when you hear them yell about rights and they have prior arrest, barley a high school education, no job, and receive all kind of benefits. It's hard to take seriously.

Back