Potential fights outside of major orgs.

Christ514

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
LHW: Vinny Magalhaes vs Attila Vegh-I think these are two of the better fighters at the weight class, and would make for an interesting clash of styles.

BW: Jimmie Rivera vs Brett Johns-Both should be on the verge of a UFC Contract, I say the winner would have earned his shot.

WW: Chidi Njokuani vs Chris Heatherly II-A rematch, and with Chris being a UFC vet, Chidi could earn himself a UFC Contract with a win.

MW: Chris Camozzi vs Brett Cooper-Two of my favorite regional guys, I just wouldn't know who to pick.

Who do you guys think would win some of these fights and do you have any of your own you would like to add.

WBW: Pannie Kianzad vs. Agnieszka Niedzwiedz - probably the 2 best BWs outside UFC, both young and undefeated ... it'll happen in CWFC (if UFC doesn't sign one of the 2 or both) and it'll be a war, I think Pannie takes this

Ben Askren vs anyone, best WW in the world. He needs a fight, give him a Jake Shields or something

This is a fun one. FW: Justin Lawrence vs Akop Stepanyan

Some good fights listed TS. Vegh vs. Vinny would be cool

On the ground Vinny would win, but can he get it there. Also is his striking good enough to stand with Vegh and set up a takedown. Now I really want see Justin Lawrence vs Akop Stepanyan

what a strange strange thread. there are countless guys you have never heard of who are better than everyone you have listed.

Back