Postural Alignment from PPM Mouthguard

Luther

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
As any grappler here tried the PPM Mouthguard?

If the video is true, it's impressive what it can do for your postural alignment; it could be really useful for grappling (I already spar with a mouthguard)

No price on the site Makkar: Pure Power Mouthguards

A quote?

As any grappler here tried the PPM Mouthguard?

If the video is true, it's impressive what it can do for your postural alignment; it could be really useful for grappling (I already spar with a mouthguard)

No price on the site Makkar: Pure Power Mouthguards

A quote?

I would like to see a 3rd party study of this product. I'm a skeptic of most things though.

Almost thought I was gonna get Rickrolled by that link cause this certainly seems out there to me.

What an amazing pile of unbelievable bullshit.

What an amazing pile of unbelievable bullshit.

That reminds me of the wonder bracelet ad I've seen, where people in the mall fall over when someone pulls on their arm, but then they put on Wonder Bracelet (TM) and they miraculously don't fall over when you pull on their arm. It's pretty stupid.

That reminds me of the wonder bracelet ad I've seen, where people in the mall fall over when someone pulls on their arm, but then they put on Wonder Bracelet (TM) and they miraculously don't fall over when you pull on their arm. It's pretty stupid.

that shit actually works

i've tried it and it won't make you lose your balance

i was also more flexible when i put it on

They might as well be promoting oral sex with this logic.

Training the jaw in that fashion might stabilize their posture and knees. I'm sure it could help women not tear their cruciate ligaments several times more often than men.

Just snake oil salesmen doing their thing. How it works:

The worst part is that someone will buy this lol

I saw an article in a magaize about this. I think Bode Miller and a coupld of NFL players were endorsing it. If I'm not mistaken I think it was $500. I'd be interested to read a review if anyone has used one.

Any one tested this thing?
I knew beforehand about the cardio helping effect of mouthpiece, but the rest of ppm

I got an awesome tonic that cures baldness and heighten sex drive if your'e interested.

that shit actually works

i've tried it and it won't make you lose your balance

i was also more flexible when i put it on

I have some ocean front property to sell you I. Arizona. That shit doesn't work.

Back