Post your training backround

so basically everything but irish collar and elbow and turkish oil wrestling...

Basically, I like catch-wrestling. Especially the Japanese and Brazilian kind. I basically said that in different ways several times. I mean, if you love rolling submission entries and hate Japanese catch or luta livre, then you must really love sambo.

hes prob upset that he has never trained a day in his life due to being scared of getting beaten up int he gym till he eventually learns or he cant afford lessons

I couldn't give a shit about training

I'm just here for the freakshow fights and entertainment value

Shotokan blackbelt. Competed in a lot of tournaments over the years and still train with the elite young guys at one of the best dojos in my country.

I'm 40 now, though, and am slowing down a bit; body hurts more after training and I'm not as quick on my feet. Thinking about switching to the "masters" class with all the fat, old guys just to feel like a good fighter again.

I was always just pretty good, but I've trained with some spectacular guys over the years.

Some wrestling and boxing when I was younger, but don’t put a lot of stock in it.
My stepfather was a pro boxer so I’d go to the gym with him when I was younger.

Got into Japanese Ju-Jitsu in 1995
It was pretty much a judo/karate mix.
Did some shoot fight matches and won a state championship in karate for what that’s worth.

switched to BJJ after and did a couple gi matches.

Started training AJJ and had some no gi matches and 1 MMA fight.

I’m old now and just teach a couple students out of a home dojo and coach youth wrestling.

Started wrestling at age 9 and into 2 yrs of college
Did judo from age 12 to 2010 (brown belt)
Started bjj in 2007 until present time

aikido over 2 summers during high school
boxing off and on from when i was 18 to 23 - tiny bit of sparring - coach said i wasn't good enough for regular and extensive sparing, which was a good call
few months of judo, without kimono at 23 yrs
6 months teakwondo at 22 yrs
at 26, 6 months of savate
at 32, went to a few bjj no gi classes after Frank Mir beaten Brock Lesnar via submission
hit punching bag occasionally over years to warm up for weightlifting or stretching
at 41, til present (2 and half years) - really did get interested in mma and wrestling when Khabib beat Conor in 2018
did some mma, bjj gi and no gi classes and some greco roman wrestling classes and some boxing classes

and yes i watch a lot of mma on tv, as well as bjj and wrestling you tube clips and some muai thai clips

Started wth Karate Shotokan when I was a kid (Yellow Belt)
Lots of Boxing
Did a year of Taekwondo / Hapkido and got in love with the grappling part (Yellow belt)
Moved to BJJ in 2004 and got my blue belt in 2008, in 2009 I stoped because a tragedy sort of got me depressed(blue belt curse is real).
Also Trained Judo in 2004 - 2008 Never did a belt exam though
Had a bit of Shotokan in the mean time passed the belt exam but never bought a new belt (orange I guess)
a bit of boxing
Trained Aikijujutsu (or traditional jujitsu) and got my Black belt in that (2012)
did nothing for a while, last year got back to BJJ happiest time of my life, now I stoped also because of a broken rib lol.

mostly tiger school kung fu but also some crane style
nunchuk and bo staff skills
(unofficial) elite SEAL underwater combat training

Back