Post your training backround

Trained off and on since I was about 17, so a little over 11 years now. Mainly boxing, Muy Thai and BJJ (blue belt with 3 stripes. Probably should be at least a brown belt given the time frame...hence the “off and on” training). Never fought or anything, mainly because I didn’t care too. I just enjoyed martial arts and training. The only consistent training I do is boxing.

Current 2 division champ in EA sports UFC 3.

Raised by a clan of ninjas since I was orphaned at 2 years old

TS you kinda sound like an insecure pussy, no offence

No one cares about your grade 4 Taekwondo
You cared enough to open the thread
You cared enough to respond
Maybe my training backround is making you insecure for some reason
If you had any your self and were humble you would likely have posted yours like the others who did care enough to

Football (soccer), tennis and running as a kid

Bodybuilding & BJJ as a teen

Boxing later on (I'm sort of entering that adult life currently)

I love so many different sports, I feel I should've been an athlete rather than comp. science engineer, but fuck it now

Still can play football in Bundesliga or at home, or train more combat sports and become UFC/boxing/BJJ champ, but there's no money + too many injuries

Black belt in Karate

Started at 7 and achieved at 12 (was piss easy to get so nothing to brag about) pretty much a mcdogo

Done Judo and obtained green belt (regret stopping but was playing football and Gaelic)

Boxed for couple years and fought at some charity events

Done kickboxing (freestyle karate) for two or 3 years. Done a few comps and won a couple of comps. However, got my orbital smashed during a comp that required surgery and was left with double vision

Decided to listen to doctors advice and pack in competing and heavy sparring, so left to join a gym for lifting

Done some mma sparring (grappling) at a local gym mates used to fight out of, as they thought having a big strong guy would help their training and sparred from the bottom position mainly

Because of past boxing/karate experience I have also helped train guys looking to do some white collar boxing
(never as main coach. Mostly light sparring and helping with circuits)

Eventually become a powerlifter in recent years and hoping to nail an 800kg total this year

Nothing to brag about, but done tiny bit of something

No fucking clue.

I eat meat.
same i feel sorry for vegans lol i just dehydrated 3 pounds of homemade beef jerky marinated with teriyaki flavorings and red pepper flakes its gods snack if he was an athlete

You cared enough to open the thread
You cared enough to respond
Maybe my training backround is making you insecure for some reason
If you had any your self and were humble you would likely have posted yours like the others who did care enough to
hes prob upset that he has never trained a day in his life due to being scared of getting beaten up int he gym till he eventually learns or he cant afford lessons

Wrestling, no-gi grappling, a little bit of judo. Love leglocks and Japanese catch-wrestling and Brazilian catch-wrestling/luta livre. Love and admire a variety of grapplers from a variety of styles. Love "funk" wrestling and rolling submissions and shoot-style professional wrestling.

14 years bjj now 15 boxing but have not boxed much last few years 13 mma

Wrestling, no-gi grappling, a little bit of judo. Love leglocks and Japanese catch-wrestling and Brazilian catch-wrestling/luta livre. Love and admire a variety of grapplers from a variety of styles. Love "funk" wrestling and rolling submissions and shoot-style professional wrestling.
so basically everything but irish collar and elbow and turkish oil wrestling...

Back