Post your Stats and don't be a keyboard Warrior

I'm sorry this photo looks fucked up, but im kinda computer illiterate. Here is the photo I couldn't scan. can't figure out how to crop But Eugene Jackson,Tim Lajcik and I after training back in 1999, I was about 16. Ive lost alot of weight since then(about 175 there, now down to a cut up 160 now) and alot more tatted up.
document

Last edited:
okay, I'll bite

- 6'9"
- about 270, could lose 20-30 pounds though
- blue belt in BJJ, about 10 years of karate and a few months of muay thai, I'm also a capoeira teacher

Lol @ the posters posting their stats in meters, centimeters, and kilograms like we're going to understand that shit.

English motherfuckers, do you speak it?

~230, right now probably about 15-20% BF, 6'2. Stopped training during the winter, just started back up about a month or two ago.

Bench went from 280 down to 240
Squat from about 340 down to 315
5k time went from 25 to about 27.

Lol @ the posters posting their stats in meters, centimeters, and kilograms like we're going to understand that shit.

English motherfuckers, do you speak it?

270 pounds = 19.2857 stone (if you're interested in revealing your bench press)

Height: 7 feet
Weight: 423 pounds

Training: Modified Whispering Claw

Photo:

r2oswz.png

5'11"
wrestling (5 years/ fairly decent if i must say so myself)
jiu jitsu (less than wrestling/few tournaments winning overall record...)
muay thai (little)
average guy

6'1
Latin god
no training just recreational soccer.

cristiano-ronaldo-1-435.jpg

5'7 around 160. I used to train muay thai but I decided it sucks getting hit in the face for a hobbie so I just lift now mainly strength training. Im in shape and if I wouldn't be married I would have a healthy dating lifestyle

Before any of you keyboard warriors rant about your logical stats. I am sure guys who truly have stats wont be against sharing theirs.

Post your stats.

Height
Weight Class
Training
Photos

A little big about yourself.

What the hell I'll play...

5'9"

210-215 lbs

No training per se but I have played football, threw discus and shot put and wrestled in my school years.

I'm 33, recently separated from my wife of 14 years. I have two daughters ages 8 and 6. I work as a structural zone manager for Norfolk Naval Shipyard and have been there for 13 years this July. Really into outdoors stuff like camping, hiking, fishing, etc, I ride dirtbikes and atvs, love firearms and own several, and enjoy football, NASCAR, hockey, MMA, boxing and pro wrestling.

1468545_10201990063266508_2109650920_n.jpg

5'11
271lbs

Very muscular, but coated in a layer of fat. During the summer, I'm closer to 240lbs and pretty lean.

I also openly admit to taking steroids to help me achieve my goals.

A couple of people on here know me personally or have seen photos of me, and I'm pretty sure that they can vouch for me.

6'0
205 lbs
Rugby / Powerlifting

Fairly lean, and I've used Pro Hormones. 260 bench, 400 squat, 475 deadlift

Athletic and Explosive in build with lots of fast twitch muscle fibers.
World class in all martial arts.

Back