Post your Stats and don't be a keyboard Warrior

I am 6'6

I am an accomplished swordsman

I hate fire and fucking love chicken

I guess i will give my stats lol.

I'm 17 years old.
I'm on the tall end of 5'10(179cm) which would be 6ft if i was measuring with the brodude scale.
I weigh around the 150lbs with a pretty low bodyfat(haven't measured it but i'd be surprised if it was above 12%)
I do Kickboxing, train 3 times a week, i used to do 4 but i just don't have the time for it now. I have kickboxing matches(amateur) and i have them at 146-ish/65kg because i don't lose a lot weight when i train for a fight.
And no i won't be posting photos of myself :p

8 inch length

I don't want to bore you with all my training, but figuratively I've trained in everything and literally been at it for over 20 years. Now I own and run the gym.

Height: Thick
Weight: Solid
Training: Tight

10'2
900 lbs ~ 7% body fat
Blue Belt in SMAS (Sherdog Martial Arts System)
RubeusHagrid.jpg

:icon_sad:

Jiu jitsu is the answer.

i just couldn't 'get it'

it was expensive as hell for me too, didnt feel i was learning anything in classes, they had me rolling with white belts that were fucking me up and i remember people telling me the more you get tapped out as a beginner, the better your defence will get but it didnt work out for me

i started getting into watching mma in 2007 so i gave bjj a try and i was trying to juggle doing it while i was still boxing and i had to drop one of them because of the cost and time issues

ended up dropping both for muay thai :icon_chee

Before any of you keyboard warriors rant about your logical stats. I am sure guys who truly have stats wont be against sharing theirs.

Post your stats.

Height
Weight Class
Training
Photos

A little big about yourself.

5'9.5
165 lbs College Wrestling, 100Kg PanAm games, mma at WW and MW.

180 cm/ 5'11"
75 kg/ 175 lbs
5 years of BJJ (but still just a blue belt), periodical recreational weight lifting and running
No photos.

What did this accomplish? And lol at the white belt demanding stuff while simultaneously not giving anything out himself.

Before any of you keyboard warriors rant about your logical stats. I am sure guys who truly have stats wont be against sharing theirs.

Post your stats.

Height
Weight Class
Training
Photos

A little big about yourself.

Height 5 10
Weight 155
Training: Drunken Wrestling
Photos: No thanks that's just weird.

I've had my friend who is a Caesar Gracie blue belt teach me flying armbar and basic choke techniques. That's about it.

6'.5
130lbs to 165lbs in KB (first fight in 2004 to last fight in 2009), 148lbs to 163lbs in TKD currently.
Started TKD when I was 5, KB when I was 10
2nd place in the Dutch championships and 1st in the Open Dutch championships ITF TKD, 14-7 record in KB. Fought semi-pro/pro depending on your definition of pro.

6'2
225 (6% bf)
reach = 78
chest = 50
waist = 34
arms = 23
legs = 30
40 yard = 4.25
vertical = 40
max bech press = 525
max squat = 550

yeah you can say im a level