Post your Stats and don't be a keyboard Warrior

asianredneck

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Before any of you keyboard warriors rant about your logical stats. I am sure guys who truly have stats wont be against sharing theirs.

Post your stats.

Height
Weight Class
Training
Photos

A little big about yourself.

Everyone will be 6'4 240 lbs with 8% Bodyfat. Because that is what Sherdoggers looks like.

Everyone will be 6'4 240 lbs with 8% Bodyfat. Because that is what Sherdoggers looks like.

No wonder the Reem is so popular!:icon_chee

alistairovereem_2190017b.jpg

I was 5'10" 165 when I used to fight, but now I'm married with kids so...

220. :(

Visit the thread in my sig for video evidence.

Last edited:
6'5" 1/2
285 but I cut down to 265(~6%bf)
Black belt in UFC and Pride, purple belt in Bellator
This is me on my avatar

6'1

at my worst 198lb of skin bone and fat
at my best 195lbs of muscle with little fat'
currently 185lbs some fat some muscle

If I were to fight I would probably cut to 155 from a very in shape 175-180

I'm a black belt on sherdog man

6'0"

265 @ 30% bf, need to replace my fat with muscle this year, weight class depends on where I would land at 10-15% bf, but if I was 215 before a fight then middleweight, and welterweight if 195 (slimming down to about ~10lbs above weight limit during first day of fight week, then cutting water out to make the weight).

I train everything-- wrestling, jiujitsu, striking. My areas of proficiency are ranked from least to greatest :icon_chee

No pictures but I'm definitely not a skinny guy frame-wise, pretty big wrists/jaw/calves and shit.

I look like Roy nelsons younger retarded brother.

I passed the one day food hygiene course at McDonald's.

6ft 1nch
200 lbs
8 years of boxing competing as an amateur
3 years on and off in muay thai
rolled for about 2 months in bjj but never really interested in it and stopped going to classes

but my greatest achievement is
20th dan black belt in tiger claw kung fu from sifu chen sung

havent hit any mitts for like 2 years though

7'3"
265 solid muscle
Black Belt in BJJ, D1 Wrestler at Michigan State, Former Professional boxer, K1 Level Striker

5'10
160 fight at 145
I've posted pics with Jeremy horn after one of my fights before. Can't do it on my phone at the moment.

6'2'', 215, killing Nazis.

They based a game off of me too, my av is basically what I looked like back in the day.

Legit 6"4 and circa 225 lbs, I should however weigh at maximum 210 so I need to burn some fat.

I have trained martial arts since I first saw kickboxer and bloodsport but I quit a couple of years ago due to my career and son.

Stats.... lol

Hold on bro, let me measure my biceps.

Back