Post Your Daily Eating Routine

MTfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all i was just wondering what peoples daily eating routines were im trying to get healthy so i want to take at a look at some peoples and try them out. thanks all.

I've been training for about a month now. I was 5'9 220, and now i'm down to 208.

Morning: can of Kern's Fruit juice and a piece of fruit.

Snack- another piece of fruit or a small side salad.

lunch - either a real lean steak, only veggie sides. or 1 sushi roll. or a large dinner salad with some kind of meat.

snack #2 - fruit again, or small salad.

dinner - some type of lean grilled meat, green veggies. sometimes i dont eat dinner depending how late i get home. I try not to eat 2-3 hours before i sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

thats my routine. i would defenatly appriciate any comments, or suggestions.

thanks man ill have to try that i have really bad eating habbits right now and i need to get out of them. ill let u know how it goes.. gotta go pick up some kerns fruit juice.

MTfighter said:
thanks man ill have to try that i have really bad eating habbits right now and i need to get out of them. ill let u know how it goes.. gotta go pick up some kerns fruit juice.

doesnt have to be Kern's. I just think its the best tasting juice out there. its almost all nectar

VegasFighter said:
I've been training for about a month now. I was 5'9 220, and now i'm down to 208.

Morning: can of Kern's Fruit juice and a piece of fruit.

Snack- another piece of fruit or a small side salad.

lunch - either a real lean steak, only veggie sides. or 1 sushi roll. or a large dinner salad with some kind of meat.

snack #2 - fruit again, or small salad.

dinner - some type of lean grilled meat, green veggies. sometimes i dont eat dinner depending how late i get home. I try not to eat 2-3 hours before i sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

thats my routine. i would defenatly appriciate any comments, or suggestions.

I would die if I had to eat like that.

I mean die mentally.

8am - bowl of high fiber ceral w/ soy milk

930am - half a chicken breast marinated w/ lemon garlic and mrs dash onions and herbs / half a piece of toast

12:30am lunch - one chicken breast w/ salad no dressing. fruit apple, orange, etc or vegetables

3pm - half a chicken breast marinated w/ lemon garlic and mrs dash onions and herbs w/ steam broccli or cabbage

530pm - banana

730pm - half chicken breast w/ salad

gym - monday - thursday 1.5 hrs a day. saturday 2 hours.

dinner - one salmon fillet w/ honey sauce - steam cabbage or broccoli or fruit

snack before dinner - fruit or yogurt

1.5 to 2 gallon of water through out the day

objective: just trying to get in to shape. six pack and a little more muscle mass.
currently not training since i don't have enough time for it.

0900-oatmeal w/ whey protein, apple (pre-workout)
1130-whey w/ a banana and honey (post-workout)
1330-tuna and rice
1630-shake w/ whey, oatmeal, natural pb
1930-pasta and chicken, or grilled chicken sandwich or whatever i can get healthy when/where we find time to eat at work
2300-cottage cheese and eggbeaters mixed w/ salsa in tortillas
i take multivitamins and joint formulas w/ meals 1/6, and fish oil caps w/ meals 1/3/6

Today:

9:00- Muscle milk shake in milk with scoop of natural peanut butter, 4 egg whites
12:00- about 8oz of ground beef mixed with a cup of brown rice pasta and a cup of mixed veggies
3:00- about 8oz of chicken, cup of brocoli, cup of string beans, some raw mushrooms (I dunno how many), fish oil caps
6:00- 8 egg whites, apple
8:00- gym
post gym- scoop of whey protein, scoop of peanut butter, banana in milk
Before I go to sleep (around 1) I'm gonna have a piece of chicken and a serving of fat free cottage cheese

I eat like this almost every day, except sometimes I'll sub in the beef dish with steak/brown rice/veggies, or like salmon/veggies, or something simliar.

breakfast:
bowl of oatmeal, 2 egg whites
or
whole grain cereal, 2 egg whites

mid-morning snack:
protein bar, nuts, or yogurt

lunch:
turkey, roast beef, or tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread (I normally eat 2 sandwiches)

snack:
cottage cheese and fruit

dinner:
salad, piece of meat and veggies

snack (I only eat it sometimes):
protein shake or yogurt

VegasFighter said:
how do you eat/train ted? out of curiosity?
I don't have a set routine. I just eat what I want.

I do Kickboxing, but its offseason so I'm lifting. I lift three times a week.

Breakfast - Bowl of oatmeal
Lunch - Grilled chicken breast/veggies
Post workout - 2 scoops whey protein
Dinner - Some combination of meat and veggies usually, chicken and rice
Snack- Ice pop or yogurt

Breakfast: Yoplait Non- Fat Yogurt and low-sugar koolaid with creatine
After Workout: Whey Protein and low-sugar koolaid with creatine or Jamba Juice Acai smoothie.
Snack: Unsalted Almonds and rice cake
Lunch: Lean turkey on toasted wheat with non-fat cheese
Dinner: Chicken breast with assorted veggies
Late night snack (every once and awhile)- Unsalted tortilla chips with salsa.

Drinking about 2 gallons of water each day, along with assorted supplements (Flax seed oil, calcium, garlic, cheyenne, minerals, vitamins, green source, etc).

Back