post workout meals ?

StompHisFace**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are some good foods to eat post workout ? I used google and it gives me answers like foods that contain this and this and not foods that contain this. I'm no dietitian so I don't know what those foods are. I would just like to know what foods I should and shouldn't eat after I've just got done training. Thanks.

all the research points to....wait for it...chochlate milk.

It had the right mix of carbs, sugar and protein. Try it, you will like it - in moderation.

mcdonalds.jpg

i used to drink my proten shake IMMEDiatly after

and then go get a healthy meal, obv eat some meat

its simple really

dont drink cholocate milk lol

obv if u burn enough calories you can eat what you want, but im sure the guys who are really ripped are allways eating healthy

to LOOK healthy, you have to BE healthy

think of it like that and you cant go wrong

VPX NoSynthesize. For real food you can never go wrong with clean sources of protein (eggs, lean meat, chicken breasts). I personally ditch carbs post-workout completely.

thanks guys i guess im doing it right......im close to losing 50 lbs.. i train hard as hell and wanna do everything right.......

... ditch carbs PWO?

NO Sythensize?

Man, you're getting some bad advice here bud, save for Ronin and the first response. Really, studies are currently showing that whole milk (though the ratio of fat to protein and calorie to protein is lower than skim) is the most effective PWO.

Still, I'll always be a fan of whey, skim milk, and fruit. Though on heavy days, especially pull (like DL), the whole milk is great.

My typical go-tos are:
Greek Yogurt
Kefir
Protein Shake
Depending on my mood/craving/how the workout went. I possibly under carb replenish but I feel good eating the above so I'm not going to mess with it.

thanks for the info guys... ive never heard of the chocolate milk PWO... i think thats the route imma go..... plus i like it.........

Back