Post whores

Woob said:
I agree with the thread starter. I have seen a lot of orange belts that joined in november. Thats not right. Your belt is supposed to represent your experience and knowledge not how much free time you have. And 70 posts a day is far too much IMO. i dont think i could post 70 things even if i tried. There should be a 30 post a day limit for non-mods or something. you would still get ur orange sash in 9 days but poeple are getting them in 2-3 days. Maybe teh limit could get lifted when you have been a member for a year or 2 or something.

It is continuing to happen... Evangelos has like 1900 posts in a few weeks (60 a day). But it's up to the mods to make a determination, I just pointed out my concern.

Woob said:
I agree with the thread starter. I have seen a lot of orange belts that joined in november. Thats not right. Your belt is supposed to represent your experience and knowledge not how much free time you have. And 70 posts a day is far too much IMO. i dont think i could post 70 things even if i tried. There should be a 30 post a day limit for non-mods or something. you would still get ur orange sash in 9 days but poeple are getting them in 2-3 days. Maybe teh limit could get lifted when you have been a member for a year or 2 or something.

Buddy, it's a message board. These belts are not real, and mean nothing once you turn off your monitor. It's really not a big deal, if people post alot and get a new belt color, it's not the end of the world. Like one guy said, if you have time to post, then post. If you don't, then that is fine too. When it starts upsetting you or causing you to set ridiculous rules about it, it indicates you are indeed the one with too much spare time or too much emotion invested in this site.

Back