Post UFC Lyoto getting bigger

Mr Clown

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
83FA3F1B-4876-4149-8842-46D1FA7C822E.jpeg I don’t remember Lyoto looking this jacked in the UFC. Bellator must have a better weight room.

He's been drinking Jones piss.

He just back on the urine. playboi

hqdefault.jpg

Cheers

Now all we need is TRTor back in Bellator/Rizin.

does bellator employ usada. if not maybe jones should move. he might not get caught so often.

Now Mousasi isn't going to want to fight him. :(

I love it when fighters juice..Legally like in Bellator..I have to admit..if Coker keeps signing these UFC rejects and keeps getting them on the juice there's no reason that he can't have have all of them back performing like they are in their prime...Coker dropped the ball with Hendricks..would have loved to see a roided out Hendricks take on Mousasi @ MW..PEDS are a miracle..fuck the UFC with their catholic values..no PEDS, no recreation drugs like weed, politically correct ring girls, forced media days...just a horrible place to be, no wonder all their fighters look depressed..

all the pictograms must've went to his shoulders and arms, cuz those motherfuckers are pulsing big time.

LOL!!!

Could someone please explain the pulsing joke. I get the picograms, but in what interview does Jones talk about pulsing?

Back