Post the Top Knockouts/downs from 2010 *Video*

Maidana v Cayo.
Damn good highlight.... listen to how hard those guys are hitting each other:

This one is very anti-climatic....
KOs at about the 6:50 mark. But check this... this video was posted on 2 days ago and it already has over 94,000 hits?!?! What the fuck. Garay's a fun guy to watch, not top level.... but 94K hits in two days?

KOs at about the 6:50 mark. But check this... this video was posted on 2 days ago and it already has over 94,000 hits?!?! What the fuck. Garay's a fun guy to watch, not top level.... but 94K hits in two days?

I don't get that at all.

Consortium....
you win with Ashley Sexton...
DAMN!

Yeah was a great little knockout. A little too great in some ways... both fans and Ashley seemed to let it go to our heads which is why it was so surprising that he got outclassed by Shinny Bayaar in their fight. The result says draw but anyone could see Shinny won it by a country mile, even with Sexton having a nice comeback at the end.

And this fight is a little old to be on topic but it deserves to be in pretty much every thread anyway:

Renda vs Samuels, my fight of the year for 2009

Just Brutal.... the whole highlight.

Awesome! reminds me a prime Meldrick Taylor with his hand speed....if this kid can keep that hand speed but put a little more defense in his game...look out!

Rigondeaux - Landeros
4sdwuv.gif

the fight:

Thanks Nips and Paul.

HOw bout we take another look.Skip to the 4;30 mark for fight.

Also checkout the Spanish announcers call the fight. It sounds as if ther are working hard. go to the 7 min mark for the fight.

cool post, this was on the mayweather v mosley undercard right? i remember laughing while watching this.

Yeah was a great little knockout. A little too great in some ways... both fans and Ashley seemed to let it go to our heads which is why it was so surprising that he got outclassed by Shinny Bayaar in their fight. The result says draw but anyone could see Shinny won it by a country mile, even with Sexton having a nice comeback at the end.

That Bayaar decision was disgraceful, still pisses me off to this day.

If you click the arrow next to the views you can see where they came from. 75,000 of them came from the link being posted on some polish site. :icon_conf

Back