Post the angriest s**t you can think of - the thread.

Im not saying this is the angriest song but i think it deserves some mention here.

An argument between a man and god. Even if you aren't a religious person you might be able to relate to his anger about life and how it can be unfair at times.

Circle One. They belonged to a punk gang in socal in the 80's called the family, that would fight suicidal tendencies and shit. Singer went absolutely apeshit. Punched an old lady in mcdonalds, told the pigs that jesus will see that you die, pushed a security guard over a barrier, breaking most of his bones. Unfortunately he had to be stopped by 5 shots from a cops gun before he stopped his rampage.

Iron lung, tragedy, weekend nachos, Spine, xibalba, youth if today, lack of interest, despise you, and on and on...

Last edited:

This whole album is just angry, bitter and hateful. The perfect soundtrack for murdering and dismembering your cheating ex.

Hardly anything is more angry or aggressive than Infernal War they glorify death, anti Religious, genocide of Christians, it also helps when their drummer is doing 1000 BPM Blast Beats...This song is called "Crush the Tribe of Jesus Christ" it doesn't get anymore angrier than that.

For more angry/aggressive shit see Negator and 1349, both bands are Extreme aggressive hardly slow down at all, if you like blast beats and brutality like I do then these bands are the go to. I can think of a few bands with this aggressive style

Last edited:
Back