Post Something 100% UNIQUE About YOU?

I hate you all. Every single last one of you, unless you like me which in case I am cool with that.

Since this is Sherdog we are all obviously Millionaires, 240 lb jacked shredded with PHD's. So that much we all have in common. We're all alpha males who know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING.

Here's what makes ME unique: I find Ariana Grande attractive and would do some naughty things to her.

ariana-grande-strikes-pose-s615x808-432231-1020.jpg

NOW, you go...

You're being summoned you sick son of a bitch...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/attn-palerider500.3956375/

I have a larger like to post ratio

I used to be one of the only Asian male strippers in NYC - dressing up as a cop, firemen and all that shit.

Was stubbling home after heavy drinking and crossed a field we shouldn't have, bumped into a 8 foot tall kangaroo. it was pitch black and could only just make him out.. needless to say we backed up and went back on the road.

Also Ko'ed a local bushman.

I star gazed in 24hr darkness at the worlds most northerly perminantly inhabited settlement. It was on the northern tip of Nunavut Canada. I swam in the arctic ocean.

When I realized I was staring north, already on the top of the earth, I realized that I was staring at stars that very few people if any had looked at with the naked eye.

It was about -40 celcius at the time and I laid down on my back with my feet facing north. It was a beautiful view.

Other than that, I'm not sure about something that's truly unique to me.
I star gazed in 24hr darkness at the worlds most northerly perminantly inhabited settlement. It was on the northern tip of Nunavut Canada. I swam in the arctic ocean.

When I realized I was staring north, already on the top of the earth, I realized that I was staring at stars that very few people if any had looked at with the naked eye.

It was about -40 celcius at the time and I laid down on my back with my feet facing north. It was a beautiful view.

Other than that, I'm not sure about something that's truly unique to me.
Very nice am jelous

I'm actually the height and weight every Sherd is jealous of...

I can piss an unusually long distance because I have 2 pee holes at the end of my dink. I also cant snap the fingers on my right hand and have been bit by a wolverine

I've been bit by a Gila Monster due to some crazy bad luck, did not get envenomed due to fast thinking.

I have one white hair that grows out my side. It grows a few inches before I can't take it amd have to pull it out.

I am fluent in mexican, brazilian, chinese and american languages.

Back