Post Something 100% UNIQUE About YOU?

Wow, that’s pretty extreme. What do you mean about tendons being tighter? Just less flexible or what?
Throughout the whole right side of my body. From my fingers, to my hamstrings. When I push my fingers together, my left will bend almost all the way back, and my right stay nearly straight. Shoulder, everything. I think having tighter tendons is what led to the different growth in both sides. My left leg is way more flexible than my right.

I can fill a room with shovel uppercuts but not the regular 5 & 6.

I never got and never will get wisdom teeth

My fingerprints are different from everyone else in the world.

due to having a unique first name, a one letter plus period Middle Name, and a highly unique last name...

I'm clearly the only person in the world with anything even resembling my name

I own a 1984 Summer Olympics official torch, handed down to me by my dad whom ran it for the USMC for the LA Olympics

I star gazed in 24hr darkness at the worlds most northerly perminantly inhabited settlement. It was on the northern tip of Nunavut Canada. I swam in the arctic ocean.

When I realized I was staring north, already on the top of the earth, I realized that I was staring at stars that very few people if any had looked at with the naked eye.

It was about -40 celcius at the time and I laid down on my back with my feet facing north. It was a beautiful view.

Other than that, I'm not sure about something that's truly unique to me.

Are you that jacked dude on Instagram? The one pec wonder or something like that.
Haha no, that guy actually has like half of his pec on that one side, I have none on my right side

i am inordinately strong, even by sherdog standards. i also have a large cock.

Throughout the whole right side of my body. From my fingers, to my hamstrings. When I push my fingers together, my left will bend almost all the way back, and my right stay nearly straight. Shoulder, everything. I think having tighter tendons is what led to the different growth in both sides. My left leg is way more flexible than my right.
That’s strange. Do you know if it’s soething you inherited from your parents?

Upon meeting someone new and discovering their full name for the first time I'll immediately think up a nick name for them, which I'll never call them by.

I have nick names for most my friends I've never once call them by yet I save their nick name to my phone as their contact details even.

My penis is 10.2 inches big. No lies.

Ok that was a lie

There is nothing unique about me . Avrage penis and all.

Back