Post Something 100% UNIQUE About YOU?

Were-all-unique-snowflakes.-500x330.png

I worked with Sugar Ray Leonard on three separate occasions in 1986 & twice in 1990.

IMG_20170926_135617.jpg IMG_20190116_022858.jpg IMG_20170926_145959.jpg

In the fourth grade I was accused by the teacher of throwing something in class because the object came from my general direction so I tried to strangle him.
As a kid (can't remember the age, not little kid probably preteen) I caught a fly in my hand, without hurting it and it flew away.
I didn't drink until I was 24 years old.

My guitar playing.

It's technically sound without becoming overly so.

It doesn't rely on scales and licks, doesn't sound canned or like I'm trying to imitate anyone

I know how to use space and my improvisation is reasonably good.
If you want a good solo on your record that has these qualities, I'm not a bad choice.

My guitar playing.

It's technically sound without becoming overly so.

It doesn't rely on scales and licks, doesn't sound canned or like I'm trying to imitate anyone

I know how to use space and my improvisation is reasonably good.
If you want a good solo on your record that has these qualities, I'm not a bad choice.

Care to tease us with an appetizer? I've got a fire-resistant face mask ready and everything

I had grey hair on my tesctiles when I hit puberty and I thought it meant my dick was getting old ahead of the rest of my body and would fall off

The grey hairs went away. Don’t know what caused them. Dick is still there. Never fell off, I swear

Lets see I’m a 4th generation filipino American but more importantly a 2nd generation die hard Dallas Cowboys fan lmao thanks dad I was 5 in 1992. Don’t remember shit.

Technically not unique but for a short period of time I was 3rd in line to the Japanese throne according to Wikipedia.

Right now I am an Aussie male taking 6 months parental leave in Latvia. Can't verify it, but I'd be surprised if anyone else is doing the same.

I live in Singapore so we have mandatory National Service. During the two years I served, I threw a grenade once, experienced tear gas once.

I almost died during an overseas backpacking trip. I was too engross with the scenery and took a step that launched me, I presume 2m, down onto a rock by a cliff. I have no idea how I kept my balance and not landed on my knee that would have at the minimum smashed my knee cap like pretzels. I sat down for probably 5mins stunned then walked back up.

I was once ranked #1 in the world at a shitty iPhone game called Finger Slayer. I broke the record while I was high.

Back