Post Something 100% UNIQUE About YOU?

Well I been shot at on six separate occasions but I was only actually hit on one of the six occasions
Hurt like a sonofabitch but it was in the leg so it wasnt agonizing like I imagine it would be in the stomach

Is that why you use a cane?

Or is the cane just an extension of your pimp hand?

629 51 4980

My SSN
all yo disabilityz are belong to us

61IgtVyMG4L._SS500.jpg

Long time ago. Early 20's. Two friends and I were at Pizza Hut. We see a gang of hoodlums jump some guy right outside the window of our table. We see a much older guy, probably 30's or 40's run out there. Gang runs off. We instinctively run after the older guy. We all run after the hoodlums until they're too tired to run anymore. There's a fuck ton of them. My two friends were big fuckers and played football. Not sure how many they took on but I had three of the little bastards. I should back up a step, prior to the melee, the much older guy caught the slowest hoodlum. He grabbed him by the hair, lifted him off the ground, and yelled to the hoodlums, "You want your boy back? Come get 'em."

So they all come running back and the shit gets wild. Three come at me. I had been in Karate for quite some time but never BJJ at that point. First one comes, I roudhouse that fuckers head off. Second one comes, I front kicked that little fuck and felt what I assumed were ribs breaking. Third one comes, I grab him and keep alternating knees into his stomach until he drops (this I learned from watching a fight in high school).

The chaos stops. We all walk off and go eat pizza.

Unique as fuck LOL.

I have had two open heart surgeries both at the age of 2 and 12 with the possibility of needing a third down the road

I am not making this up.

I have two bullet wounds in my left arm when I was a baby where my dad shot me (he was just drunk is all).

The pinky and ring finger on my right hand were cut off in a push lawnmower and re-attached when I was a toddler.

I was stillborn.

I threw a morning paper route in high school. My last stop was at the end of a long street in an old residential neighborhood. It was a small, wooden house and I'd use the driveway as a turnaround. A couple days into the first week I pulled into the driveway and saw a bulldog puppy at the chain link fence side gate, and a group of others huddled around the front porch. How do you resist that face, right? So my routine became to pull into the driveway, hop out, toss the paper into the empty carport and reach over and pet the pup for a minute. He was the only one to ever approach and the others stayed by the porch. This was all in 4am darkness.

At the end of the month I had to go around to collect from houses who didn't pay the office directly. I went in the afternoon, hoping to catch people home from work, and one customer collect was next door to the bulldog pup. I immediately noticed the dogs' house had had a terrible fire. Some of the roof was gone and the front porch supports were gone so the roof sagged there. Most all the wood was charred. The neighbor came to the door to pay and I asked him about the fire. He told me the homeowners had died in the fire months ago. I had pet that pup that morning, swear to God. I asked if the neighbors had had any dogs and he told me they raised English Bulldogs and a litter had been killed in the fire. Again, confirming it was months ago.

I hopped the fence and walked the small property but found no signs of the pups. Not even any dog shit in the yard. The house was fucked so I barely went in but it was obvious the fire was not at all recent and again no sign the pups had been there. That next morning on my route I could clearly see the fire damage in the haze of the streetlights and I never saw the pup again.

I threw a morning paper route in high school. My last stop was at the end of a long street in an old residential neighborhood. It was a small, wooden house and I'd use the driveway as a turnaround. A couple days into the first week I pulled into the driveway and saw a bulldog puppy at the chain link fence side gate, and a group of others huddled around the front porch. How do you resist that face, right? So my routine became to pull into the driveway, hop out, toss the paper into the empty carport and reach over and pet the pup for a minute. He was the only one to ever approach and the others stayed by the porch. This was all in 4am darkness.

At the end of the month I had to go around to collect from houses who didn't pay the office directly. I went in the afternoon, hoping to catch people home from work, and one customer collect was next door to the bulldog pup. I immediately noticed the dogs' house had had a terrible fire. Some of the roof was gone and the front porch supports were gone so the roof sagged there. Most all the wood was charred. The neighbor came to the door to pay and I asked him about the fire. He told me the homeowners had died in the fire months ago. I had pet that pup that morning, swear to God. I asked if the neighbors had had any dogs and he told me they raised English Bulldogs and a litter had been killed in the fire. Again, confirming it was months ago.

I hopped the fence and walked the small property but found no signs of the pups. Not even any dog shit in the yard. The house was fucked so I barely went in but it was obvious the fire was not at all recent and again no sign the pups had been there. That next morning on my route I could clearly see the fire damage in the haze of the streetlights and I never saw the pup again.

I’ve heard this word for word story before

I have been shot, stabbed, run over, and had my heart stop for 3 min in the OR. (Not all at the same time).

Periodically through my life, I've seen the same dark cloaked figure watching me.

I have a freckle on my penis.
Next question.

Some while back I was with this crowed causing problems outside pizza hut. We were acting like hoodlums if I'm honest.

We jumped this old guy, only to be chased by some guy in his 30's / 40's and then some other people joined in the pursuit.

Some guy kept throwing spinny shit at us and other kicks.

Last edited:
Back