Post Something 100% UNIQUE About YOU?

palerider500

The Rational Thinker
@Blue
Reaction score
Since this is Sherdog we are all obviously Millionaires, 240 lb jacked shredded with PHD's. So that much we all have in common. We're all alpha males who know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING.

Here's what makes ME unique: I find Ariana Grande attractive and would do some naughty things to her.

ariana-grande-strikes-pose-s615x808-432231-1020.jpg

NOW, you go...

Since this is Sherdog we are all obviously Millionaires, 240 lb jacked shredded with PHD's. So that much we all have in common. We're all alpha males who know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING.

Here's what makes ME unique: I find Ariana Grande attractive and would do some naughty things to her.

NOW, you go...
That’s not unique you ignorant twat.

Incel thread alert.

Last edited:
Made my first million by 30. Benched teh 350. Had sex with over 100 women. Beat the shit out of @Graves irl.

Wow you are unique.

Elbows to pointy and no tits. 99% of sherdog has hotter side pieces much less how much hotter the Main trophy wife is

Banged a playboy bunny <GinJuice>

@Kardashians COME IN HERE AND CONFIRM SO I CAN SHOW OFF IN FRONT OF MY INTERNET FRIENDS YOU'VE SEEN HER.

THIS IS NOW AN ARIANA GRANDE THREAD

tumblr_pbmy7sxMEY1uupqxmo1_250.gif

165835869000202.gif

tumblr_inline_o7yefroWpr1ripgeb_500.gif

original.gif

original.gif

I was briefly "kidnapped" by this lady when I was 3-4 years old, and I remember most of it.

A Bangkok medical journal named a type of rash after me

trannies have better bodies than that skinny fake skank.

NOW, you go...

How the hell is that unique?

A Bangkok medical journal named a type of rash after me

It’s a little known fact that two of my Canadian co-workers started the rash, they set out to bang every bar girl in Bangkok in one summer.

And they succeeded

I been shot at on six separate occasions and never served in the military
Doesnt make me unique in the world but it makes me pretty unique on this website

I been shot at on six separate occasions and never served in the military
Doesnt make me unique in the world but it makes me pretty unique on this website

shot on purpose, or caught in crossfire? For 6 separate times I'd hope for a bit of both!

Nothing, I am ordinary...nothing to see here..

Back