Post me some Phil Collins/Genesis...please & thank you?

How bout no

phil_collins_flipping_the_bird_middle_finger.jpg

One of the best songs ever war Phil and Eric

Dude, you got dubs again? Keep the rampages in check, bro, they're trying to rustle you and get you banned! :eek:

Dude, you got dubs again? Keep the rampages in check, bro, they're trying to rustle you and get you banned! :eek:
I got dubs for calling Daniel Craig the F word. I looked at the rules too and couldnt find anywhere on there saying you couldnt talk about someone being gay. Obviously little Danny has some fans on here and they ran and told on me for calling him what I did. I really hate Daniel Craig tho and can think of alot worse names to call him.

this is my favorite one from the Tarzan soundtrack

And this one was underrated and all but forgotten about today. Great duo w/ David Crosby. Listen to this and see if it doesn't take ya back :D :

The man invented the term going "Phil Collin period" which means artist who were known to be edgy in the younger years before becoming mainstream adult contemporary joke. See Billy Joel 1982 - present, Sting 1986-present, Bowie 1984-1988, U2 1987-present, Heart 1982- 1992

Anyhow as far as Phil Collins go, you have to dig deep from 1981 and earlier for good tracks

Phil Collins is a guilty pleasure of mine. Solid thread is solid.

IF you're like me and graduated around '96 or so, you grew up listening to this. And if you're like me, it strikes a certain emotional chord that just can't quite be explained with words: phil is the mothafuckin man

I always figured you for a 90s's grunge, manic depressed, sad loser, negative, angry at the world type of guy who did not enjoy the glits, glamour, uplifting, and feel good positive vibe of the 80s.

Phil Collins made it somewhat okay to have male pattern baldness, for a little while at least.

IF you're like me and graduated around '96 or so, you grew up listening to this. And if you're like me, it strikes a certain emotional chord that just can't quite be explained with words: phil is the mothafuckin man

Yeah, if you grew up in the 80s like me you saw this stupid fucking video a million times on MTV

play centerfold you fucking fruit cakes

I always figured you for a 90s's grunge, manic depressed, sad loser, negative, angry at the world type of guy who did not enjoy the glits, glamour, uplifting, and feel good positive vibe of the 80s.

lol I did go through a phase like that in the 90's grunge era. Skate punk, anti-authority, all that. That was me. Also dug the happy positive stuff, too. Would pop a Nirvana cd in one minute, then a Steven Curtis Chapman song, then some Wu-tang clan, and maybe a shania twain song after that. I'm a complex dude :D

Back