Post here if you'd like to see more Joe Martinez in the future!

FORXREAL

Insert Belt
@purple
Reaction score
JoeAMartinez.jpg

Pretty simple. If you'd like to see more Joe Martinez for future UFC events make your case! I personally like the flavor of showmanship he brings to the table! Plus with no more Tachi Palace fights what venue would he perform on? I'd love some more Martinez for future cards! Would you?

Like i said in another thread would be awesome if they brought him in for UFC on FUEL shows!!

I dug him actually, did a great job last night. I could see him doing the same shows that Anik ad Florian get, good call TS.

He should do all the Fuel and FX shows and Buffer should do the PPV and FOX shows.

signed, it was good to see him back, i think he did 1 other show for ufc so hopefully he can get in some more shows. i like what he did last night

I much prefer Buffer. Martinez sounds too much like your at a carnival

He should be used more often. If you really want you Martinez fix then watch cage warriors.

It was nice having something different. I still prefer Bruce but I wouldn't mind seeing him some more.

I like him better than Buffer. Was disappointed when he wasn't brought over from the WEC. I even like the broadcasting team they had over in the WEC. Would really like to see those guys be the B team over Anik and Florian.

Back