Post here if you had a Sherdog account...

Yup

For whatever its worth

Nick was always a whiner. at least back then he didnt fry his brain with drugs yet and was a bit articulate, so you could figure out what he was whining about. now you cant even figure that,

here longer then most posters on this site, and not even close to the same posts as almost everyone that joined yesterday lololol.

My first account was 2009 so I'm posting here.

Nick-Diaz-middle-fingers.jpg

here longer then most posters on this site, and not even close to the same posts as almost everyone that joined yesterday lololol.

Same, obviously not as long though. Lurker not a poster.

When I started watching ppvs back in the Chuck vs Randy days I was always surprised that my buddy knew who was fighting on every card, prelims and all. He said he always checked Sherdog before the fights. I was like, wtf is a sherdog. It wasn't until several years later that I found the forums.

Last edited:
Gangster rap made me register my account.

I had an account when he was slating TUF fighters, then lost to Diego Sanchez.

I did, but did Nick? If not, he can't post in this thread either!

I *had* an account at the time. Not this one, mind you, but I did have one.

Will I still have this one the next time Nick Diaz wins a fight? Dunno. Here today, gone tomorrow. Such is Sherdog life.
do you have a life? 5k posts in 7 months

I have been reincarnated once or twice...

Rickson by armbar.

Can't remember when I started this one, so I'll have to post to find out.

Edit: Damn I thought my account was older than that! My bad!

Last time Nick Diaz won a fight. It's my way to celebrate his return to active MMA after being prevented to fight for 18 months. I mean, he fought 3 whole times in the 4 years before that. Statistically, we were robbed of nearly one whole fight!

You are not allowed to post if your account was made after October 2011. As a bonus, tell us if you'll still have a Sherdog account next time Nick wins a fight.

Yup and yup

Also lettuce be cereal, half the posters on here have previously banned accounts.

Back