post fight brawl not part of the story

ftpngo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So my niece watched Notorious on Netflix and was interested in seeing the Khabib Conor fight. Yeah so we watched it on fightpass but right after Khabib throws his mouthpiece and the brawl is about to start we get an error message. Apparently that is not part of "the story".

Not bothering to go to Fight Pass to check on this myself, but my first thought: Were you watching the full event video or were you watching the isolated fight video? Because if it was the latter then sometimes when they isolate fights as single video files they're extremely lazy about it and cut shit almost as soon as the fight's done regardless of whether there are memorable things said in the commentary, whether there's an insightful/hilarious post-fight interview, or whether someone dive bombs into their opponent's corner :D

Not bothering to go to Fight Pass to check on this myself, but my first thought: Were you watching the full event video or were you watching the isolated fight video? Because if it was the latter then sometimes when they isolate fights as single video files they're extremely lazy about it and cut shit almost as soon as the fight's done regardless of whether there are memorable things said in the commentary, whether there's an insightful/hilarious post-fight interview, or whether someone dive bombs into their opponent's corner :D

Possibly but it didn't just end it was some sort of "error" with some sort if error number. When i first tried to find the fight I searched Conor and then Khabib separately and that fight came up in neither of the searches ( i expected it to be the very first one for either.)

I watched the fight replay before and it played all the way through. I'm a bit drunk but I guess I'm sticking with my conspiracy theory. I don't think its a big leap for the ufc pr theory to fuck with these kind of things

So my niece watched Notorious on Netflix and was interested in seeing the Khabib Conor fight. Yeah so we watched it on fightpass but right after Khabib throws his mouthpiece and the brawl is about to start we get an error message. Apparently that is not part of "the story".
I remember watching it on Fight pass,and everything is left in.

It would be "Islamophobic".

Possibly but it didn't just end it was some sort of "error" with some sort if error number. When i first tried to find the fight I searched Conor and then Khabib separately and that fight came up in neither of the searches ( i expected it to be the very first one for either.)

I watched the fight replay before and it played all the way through. I'm a bit drunk but I guess I'm sticking with my conspiracy theory. I don't think its a big leap for the ufc pr theory to fuck with these kind of things

Well I enjoy debunking conspiracy theories, so I went to Fight Pass to investigate and I just watched Khabib fly like an eagle in the individual Conor/Khabib fight video, so I'd check on your Flash player or something, because the problem isn't Fight Pass - even though Fight Pass is still a pretty terrible streaming service, which is why my initial thought was a totally non-conspiracy, pure ineptitude thought of there just being some sort of glitch on their end :confused:

Plus, I experienced similar frustration with the way that on the Tito/Vitor fight video from UFC 51 they don't include Ken and Chuck coming into the cage post-fight, so I also wouldn't have been surprised if some jackass editor who doesn't even care about MMA made the executive decision as to what can go on the cutting room floor if it'll make his job easier or some shit like that :rolleyes:

Huh. Interesting, I saw the brawl on Fight Pass.

Khabib's mouthpiece hit Michael Chiesa, who's now suing Khabib for injuries sustained.

Last edited:
Well I enjoy debunking conspiracy theories, so I went to Fight Pass to investigate and I just watched Khabib fly like an eagle in the individual Conor/Khabib fight video, so I'd check on your Flash player or something, because the problem isn't Fight Pass - even though Fight Pass is still a pretty terrible streaming service, which is why my initial thought was a totally non-conspiracy, pure ineptitude thought of there just being some sort of glitch on their end :confused:

Plus, I experienced similar frustration with the way that on the Tito/Vitor fight video from UFC 51 they don't include Ken and Chuck coming into the cage post-fight, so I also wouldn't have been surprised if some jackass editor who doesn't even care about MMA made the executive decision as to what can go on the cutting room floor if it'll make his job easier or some shit like that :rolleyes:
yeah well i tried it again on individual fight and got another error even earlier. Then i watched it on the full event and fast forwarded it and saw everything so apparently the ufc are not so much corrupt as incompetent. good to know

In my experience, FightPass streaming is great on a PC or iPhone, but is unwatchable on a smart TV or X-Box app. If I must watch it on a smart TV, I use the UFC app on my Firestick and it’s much better.

Khabib's mouthpiece hit Michael Chiesa, who's now suing Khabib for injuries sustained.

Rose witnessed the mouthpiece incident from the crowd and immediately left the venue and checked herself into the hospital.

Back