Post examples of times you saw legimate FEAR in fighter during a staredown

I love Heath's reaction though, its not so much he gets angery but more "dam this guy kissed me, as a Texan the only possible action I can take is to KO him and ruin my fight".

Yep, that is exactly what that look on his face says.

Aldo looked already defeated when he faced Conor...
giphy.gif
Thats not even the right fight,look at his record and mustache dork

LOL WTF are you talking about, Khabib was heavily affected by Conor's shittalk, that is why he was so angry,he was talking trash to Conor during the fight and started a riot after the fight. Just because he dominated Conor doesn't mean that he wasn't angry, some people use those emotions to get better, some just fall for it (Aldo)

khabib dominated in the talking, AND in the fight-itself with conor. that much is indisputable and evident to all. conor relies on dumb morons who have no identity of themselves.

Coenen-Ruyssen.jpg

Not sure I would call it fear but Romy didn't seem too comfortable facing Marloes again imho.

LOL WTF are you talking about, Khabib was heavily affected by Conor's shittalk, that is why he was so angry,he was talking trash to Conor during the fight and started a riot after the fight. Just because he dominated Conor doesn't mean that he wasn't angry, some people use those emotions to get better, some just fall for it (Aldo)

good point. i think he was affected on both sides. but maybe more on the side you're talking about.

I dunno about the guys fighting, but this staredown gave me the willies.
AcademicWelltodoAdouri-size_restricted.gif

Stare downs are such revisionist theory. Fedor and Jones don't even look their opponents in the eye, Cowboy tries to be buddy buddy with his opponents, while some fighters try to mean mug, etc. The whole "I saw fear in his eyes" is straight out of a children's karate movie.
AcademicWelltodoAdouri-small.gif

Back