Post-debate Republican Candidate Polls are IN

I was shocked at how biased they were against Trump, I mean the opening questions was targeting him, and then from there they continued to attack him in a personal way, one of them even called him a liar. I mean these are fucking moderators and they called him a liar during a national debate? I've never seen a candidate treated this way on a debate stage. Fox once again proved they are nothing but a mouth piece for the GOP.

Remember how pissed Fox news was when Candy Crowly corrected Romney on Obama calling Benghazi a terror attack the day after in the rose garden, yet this shit towards Trump was okay?

Um when I typed that, I had no idea Nicky would be agreeing with me.

I might have to change my opinion.

I kid, I kid. Nicky, one thing I can always say about you is that you're an independent thinker.

Well, not all the time, but most of the time.

Um when I typed that, I had no idea Nicky would be agreeing with me.

I might have to change my opinion.

I kid, I kid. Nicky, one thing I can always say about you is that you're an independent thinker.

Well, not all the time, but most of the time.

I obviously don't want Trump as president, but ffs I felt bad for him, they flat out ambushed him up there. I seriously have never seen anything like that in my life. From the very first question on? I mean wtf? That was the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen from moderators.

You would know, Nicky. You would know.

:icon_chee

Damn straight! Lol, my sister in law used to take them for fun, like just to party, she took some one night in Santa Barbara and then woke up 2 weeks later in Philadelphia! Had no clue how she had gotten there.

Last edited:
I obviously don't want Trump as president, but ffs I felt bad for him, they flat out ambushed him up there. I seriously have never seen anything like that in my life. From the very first question on? I mean wtf? That was the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen from moderators.

I doubt I want Trump as President. But if none of the other candidates can overcome Trump's cult of personality, exactly how great of a candidate are they?

Also, I was thinking about this a few times after I posted my earlier post. I retract my jokes about rethinking my position after you agreed with me.

I've been in the Warroom off and on since late 2007 when I joined Sherdog, which was around the time Obama was becoming very popular. And so many in the Warroom were buying what he was saying hook, line, and stinker. While mocking those with opposing opinions, which history has shown us were right.... well... those that with realistic expectations of a Obama administration after learning of his far leftist views and background, anyway.

My bitterness aside from back then. It's good we can agree on issues, two non-fans of Trump that see that he was purposely targeted in the debate.

I
I've been in the Warroom off and on since late 2007 when I joined Sherdog, which was around the time Obama was becoming very popular. And so many in the Warroom were buying what he was saying hook, line, and stinker. While mocking those with opposing opinions, which history has shown us were right.... well... those that with realistic expectations of a Obama administration after learning of his far leftist views and background, anyway.

All I remember hearing and reading was the following:
1) Stock market and economy is going to tank.
--Result: Stock market now at all-time highs and economy improving enough to start raising rates again
2) US Dollar going to crash
--Result: US Dollar stronger across the board than it has been in over a decade.
3) Because Obama is a Muslim, the US will be attacked again.
--Result: Hasn't happened AND we killed Osama bin Laden.
4) Death panels, guns confiscated, and all other sorts of ridiculous accusations.
--Result: Never happened, of course.
5) Obamacare will be a disaster.
--Result: The government is on track to spend $600 billion less on health care in this decade than was first projected in 2010, pre-Obamacare. The overall uninsured figure has dropped sharply.

Yep, you guys were spot on!

I doubt I want Trump as President. But if none of the other candidates can overcome Trump's cult of personality, exactly how great of a candidate are they?

Also, I was thinking about this a few times after I posted my earlier post. I retract my jokes about rethinking my position after you agreed with me.

My bitterness aside from back then. It's good we can agree on issues, two non-fans of Trump that see that he was purposely targeted in the debate.

Explain how Obama is far left, because I don't see it.

--Result: Stock market now at all-time highs and economy improving enough to start raising rates again
--Result: US Dollar stronger across the board than it has been in over a decade.
4) Death panels, guns confiscated, and all other sorts of ridiculous accusations.
--Result: The government is on track to spend $600 billion less on health care in this decade than was first projected in 2010, pre-Obamacare. The overall uninsured figure has dropped sharply.

I said realistic expectations.

I'll make a list, in a while. Currently busy.

Back on topic... who would have thought that Jeb Bush would be only 7% after the first debate? Seriously?

If after the next debate, his numbers fall again I doubt he's even going to get to the primaries.

Trump killing it as usual.

This is the Tea Party movement x10. Which the RNC created themselves. Cruz has been saying it for a while.

You have Levin & Limbaugh calling out Fox. This time it's different.

They said he would oppress white heterosexuals, and look! as prophecized, America is under the iron fist of Big Gay and the Minority Lobby.

They said he would oppress white heterosexuals, and look! as prophecized, America is under the iron fist of Big Gay and the Minority Lobby.

It's all fun and games until you move to the People's Democratic Republic of New York. I can only imagine how much worse we'd be off under the charismatic leadership of Chairman Bern and his Khvermont Rouge thugs.

It's all fun and games until you move to the People's Democratic Republic of New York. I can only imagine how much worse we'd be off under the charismatic leadership of Chairman Bern and his Khvermont Rouge thugs.

sanders_2016-600x300.png

1. QE has been propping up the stock market like a pillar of steel.
2. The dollar is the world currency. It's in nearly everyone's best interest to make sure it doesn't crash.
5. The aggregate isn't always telling the whole story. As someone who is chronically ill, with numerous health conditions, my medical cost has quadrupled. I hit my new, lovely 7500 out of pocket maximum(in network) by march. Prior to ACA; same issues, my healthcare cost was significantly less. The ACA has too many giveaways to the Health insurance industry at the people's expense. People now pay more, for less coverage. I've priced using the ACA telephone people (error on signup of course), and my cost would rise even more than my wife's employer's healthcare plan.

All the other items I agree with, but they were outright stupid on first glance anyway.

1. QE has been propping up the stock market like a pillar of steel.
2. The dollar is the world currency. It's in nearly everyone's best interest to make sure it doesn't crash.
5. The aggregate isn't always telling the whole story. As someone who is chronically ill, with numerous health conditions, my medical cost has quadrupled. I hit my new, lovely 7500 out of pocket maximum(in network) by march. Prior to ACA; same issues, my healthcare cost was significantly less. The ACA has too many giveaways to the Health insurance industry at the people's expense. People now pay more, for less coverage. I've priced using the ACA telephone people (error on signup of course), and my cost would rise even more than my wife's employer's healthcare plan.

All the other items I agree with, but they were outright stupid on first glance anyway.

1) And it has worked for the most part. It was needed and is now being "tapered". What was the alternative? The point stands that NO, THE STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY HAVE RECOVERED, NOT FALLEN OFF A CLIFF LIKE THE DUMBASS REPUBLICANS SAID WOULD HAPPEN. What they said was going to happen did not happen. In fact, the complete opposite happened.
2) Yes, this is obvious. Problem is this wasn't obvious to the majority of Republicans who claimed our increase in size of national debt would result in the US Dollar crashing. Obvious now, though, 7 years after the fact!
5) There are many people not happy with Obamacare, no disputing that. Is it perfect? No. Is it a better system than the one we had? The most important statistics say that it is.

And yeah, the other ones you agree with me on were retarded, yet it did not appear to be a small minority of Republicans who believed them to be true.

Someone in another thread has already defamed the methodology used by NBC News. I don't care one way or another, but there's absolutely no way those numbers are accurate.

Cruz is definitely legit....I drastically underestimated him...

He's quite a brilliant debater.

He is quite good. He's the scummiest and most dangerous politician in America, but he is talented.

This mother fucking post.

Obama has done a very good job if you look at the trends and data, not perfect, but then that would be impossible. With a GOP that has done everything possible to tank this country, he's brought us back from the brink.

And it makes them so angry.

Back