Post cool pics of yourself grappling or wrestling

Bubble Boy said:
Me throwing Ordean (of Sherdog) with ippon seoi nage.

DSCF2829.jpg

I see you gotta fucked upo right knee to, do you still pull of hipthrows that requires squating?

Oh and wtf is up with that thicvk mat? :p weak

Bubble Boy said:
Me throwing Ordean (of Sherdog) with ippon seoi nage.

DSCF2829.jpg
Just a few tips
-keep your back more straight
-keep your legs together
-Squat just a bit more (if you busted you're knee then don't
-If you keep your head up and look forward he will go more forward no straight down (hard to explain but works wonders for me, and it is my favourite throw)

Are you competitive bubble boy?

Rory McDonell said:
yup, that was a tough match. Do you still wrestle?

Yeah, I'm still in high school though. I might go to Guelph next year actually (probably).

Wrestler_Piper said:
Yeah, I'm still in high school though. I might go to Guelph next year actually (probably).

great school for wrestling, what high school do you go to? I went to Drury.
Let me know if you're going to go up to practice there, I'll give you the coaches contact.

Cross sides in last tournament:

Knee ride:

Setting up the triangle:

YeahBee said:
I see you gotta fucked upo right knee to, do you still pull of hipthrows that requires squating?

Oh and wtf is up with that thicvk mat? :p weak

I'm sensitive and the ground is hard.

Crashpads for the win! Its just so nice knowing you don't have to breakfall and can just land!

358146239_l.jpg

In the semi's of the city championships. Went on to win the match 10-0. Then went on to win the city championships 6-0 and a pin.

20156247.img.jpg

In the bronze medal match of OFSAA (Ontario's equivalent to a States, State Championship)

Crazy match, we were going back and forth, he tilted me in the first round for 2 point, I scored 1 back. That's how the match ended 2-1, he won. We were both trying shoulder throws, double legs, gaboris. Everything. It was nuts.

Rory, this is in the match between me and Knock at OFSAA

55487521.img.jpg

First match of my city championships. Once again beat this guy 10-0. This was actually the standing double that ended the match. And yes... I am pitching a nice tent in this picture lol

Rory, if you look closely at who's on my shoulder... it's definitely Simon hahahaha

Sorry if I disagree on a few points, wellrounded...........
wellrounded said:
Just a few tips
-keep your back more straight
Nothing wrong with that in the pic as I can see (the finish)
wellrounded said:
-keep your legs together
No dont. Legs should be spaced shoulder-width apart for best balance - weight on the balls of the feet.
wellrounded said:
-Squat just a bit more (if you busted you're knee then don't
This is the finish of the throw - legs should be at maximum extension (so straightened). In the entry yes- squat down with back straight (but for busted-knees - whatever you can do)
wellrounded said:
-If you keep your head up and look forward he will go more forward no straight down (hard to explain but works wonders for me, and it is my favourite throw)
At this point of the throw- your head should be turned to the left to cause them to roll off the side. Yout head should not be up at this point - only during the entry & lift part.

Just my humble observations.

Clarification on the last point - once he is going over your shoulder, then you can press the back of your head against his chest to get maximum turn

n12112538_32065587_414.jpg

I like this one because of the obvious body composition differences.

you guys are both wearing boxer briefs to fight in..... that makes it even funnier

The bald dude over my left shoulder I beat right before that, and the ref in the red shoulders is an IFL fighter from Miletich.

Bighead said:
n12112538_32065587_414.jpg

I like this one because of the obvious body composition differences.

Its the judo.:icon_chee And yourself of course. Way too cool tho.

harai.jpg

throw.jpg
- I edited this because we were both wearing black and it made it hard to see.

Back