Post cool pics of yourself grappling or wrestling

GuardGame said:

Me about 6 months ago...white gi...this was the finals of the tournament..I ended up subbing him with an armbar
I can see myself in the back.

Soid said:
Man.. the second and third place guys look.. awkward.. to say the least. I really like that 2nd place kid though.. he beat a dude who looks like a douche bag and probably outweighs him.

Check ur PM

IMG_5288.JPG

Damn, don't have any action pictures. This is the coolest I've got, podium picture from NAGA West Coast. I'm 2nd place guy.

Me throwing Ordean (of Sherdog) with ippon seoi nage.

DSCF2829.jpg

Ybot said:
IMG_5288.JPG

Damn, don't have any action pictures. This is the coolest I've got, podium picture from NAGA West Coast. I'm 2nd place guy.

How'd u do against Kendall?

GuardGame said:
How'd u do against Kendall?
Kendel kicked my ass. :) Caught me in a choke, Tyrone called it the Brabo, but I've seen it called something else just can't remember.

Ybot said:
Kendel kicked my ass. :) Caught me in a choke, Tyrone called it the Brabo, but I've seen it called something else just can't remember.

When was this?

Ybot said:
train hard, come back better and i have faith that next time youll eat him alive. you gotta believe. Do it for NorCal!!

The kid in black weighed 265...he was a big dude for the teens division...

Awesome thread. HTF did I miss this at 11 posts/day?:D

6FeetAbove said:
I thought that was him.

And lol at the guy on the right, How tall was he
Id say taller then you think, kendall is just really tall isnt he like 6 foot 6?

ybot is toby backwards, from myspace lol, saw your comment on bjjgplas blog

kid dynamite said:
ybot is toby backwards, from myspace lol, saw your comment on bjjgplas blog
I left one too, which guy were you?

6FeetAbove said:
I thought that was him.

And lol at the guy on the right, How tall was he
Well, looking at my picture I'm between 6'2" and 6'3", so he's probably about 6'6". Believe it or not Kendall and I weighed in the lightest in the division. Doesn't look like it in that pic though.

GuardGame, that was in September of 05. I don't have TV (cable or antana) so I never watch TUF. Anyway, I was at a friends house watching the finale when Kendall's fight came on I realized who it was. Through all the lead up to the fight I kept thinking that guy looked familiar.

Back