Post a better MMA finish than this.....

LOL Rampage using a headbutt to win looks awesome but is cheating

Many already posted, but Aldo getting smashed is the best beyond reason and as you can see made all the hater so so butt hurt

<Waaah>

Give it a rest dude...he's not using a headbutt/cheating.you make it sound like it's intentional...I'd love to slam your dumb arse on the floor and see if that would knock some sense into you.

Any brutal one punch KO can hang with that KO. No love getting knocked out.

1957fp.gif

I believe this was mentioned earlier itt. This is nuts.

Also love Scott Smith's comeback against Cung Le, and I'm downright shocked nobody has mentioned the MVP KO yet.

If you consider those 12-6 elbows you might have some sideways clock in your house

Could be.

Seriously tho, the arm motion in context with the rest of his body is basically what an 12 to 6 elbow is imo, the only difference is that he is sideways, but the hand goes from his own head in a straight line move towards his waist, like he said, they were legal back then anyway.

According to Big John they could be considered 12-6, its not in reference to the literal 12-6 motion as much as the fact that there is no arc in them, there is more force generated with a straight motion as opposed to when there is arc involved, they would be close. With that said when that fight happened 12-6 was fine so there were legal regardless

Jackson's slam is great to look at but it always seems to me that his head lands on Arona's chin. No matter how many times i watch it, i can't be 100% sure if it's the slam or a headbutt that knocks Arona out.
Probably both

Nothing but brute strength, illegal tactic and luck. Most overrated finish in MMA ever. Aesthetically pleasing to the just bleed crowd.
Im surprised a BJJ master would allow that to happen. He must've been gassed.

Man that's the most brutal ko ever in mma.

Fucking hell man everytime I see it
Pardoel over Orlando Wiet was worse, just a bit slower. Guy’s head was on the mat with nowhere to go, just drilled into the floor. The commentators’ words right before it happened made it even better.

The old days were something else.

Back