Possum saves her baby from a snake.

SouthernThreeBandedArmadillo_WolfmanSF-Wikimedia.jpg

WTF IS THIS SHIT!?!?
Looks like a Dark Souls enemy

Your possum's are a lot different looking than ours:

990012_orig.jpg

Most don't like them because they look like giant rats. I think they're pretty cool though and get a bad rap. They eat a ton of things we don't like, such as cockroaches. So having them around is good.

And, they're really quite cool:

Fuck there ugly

Im pretty sure they're out west. I'm not too sure. I live on the east coast.
A coworker of mine actually found one of those in Kentucky where I live and posted a picture of it on facebook, and it caused a huge stir because everyone around here has never seen one, except in zoo’s or out west.

they're pound-for-pound the ugliest animals around lol.
gamba_brasileiro.jpg

They are cute babies though lol Those are Brazilian Possums, they are very ugly in person.

Totally insane.

You have many of those in the US?

Armadillos are all over when you get to the southwestern US. Having been on a road trip from Chicago to LA, it's interesting to see how the roadkill changes from raccoon to skunk to possum to armadillo.

I saw that too. While I wouldn't be going out of my way to save a wild animal from being snake food, if one has a pet of mine, I'm cutting that fucking snakes head off.

I was stoned yesterday on an airboat. The dude driving it was throwing marshmallows at this raccoon and a gator started creeping. I was about to fight that fucking gator to save a random trash panda. I'll bite the head off a snake in front of its children to save my dog.

If humans kill themselves, and possums evolve 10 million years to be self aware, technological beings, they may all be related to the baby the mother saved.

Totally insane.

You have many of those in the US?

Jeff sounds like a nice guy, but kind of stupid. The word he was looking for when talking about leprosy in the past, was "widespread."

Back