Possum saves her baby from a snake.

Your possum's are a lot different looking than ours:

990012_orig.jpg

Most don't like them because they look like giant rats. I think they're pretty cool though and get a bad rap. They eat a ton of things we don't like, such as cockroaches. So having them around is good.

And, they're really quite cool:

I like possums. I'd rather have a herd of possums in my neighborhood than homeless meth addicts or liberals.

990012_orig.jpg

Most don't like them because they look like giant rats. I think they're pretty cool though and get a bad rap. They eat a ton of things we don't like, such as cockroaches. So having them around is good.

That's an Opossum

The Australian possum is a cute stuffed animal compared to our Virginia Opposum aka Satan Spawn.

Heres a pic of a possum in the park that wanted to fight me
3FbdH7Y.jpg

He added: "The message here is: if a snake has gotten hold of your pet, it's safer to let it be

Ummm go fuck yourself snake guy.

oh boy, i am JUST high enough for this thread

990012_orig.jpg

they're pound-for-pound the ugliest animals around lol.

The Australian possum is a cute stuffed animal compared to our Virginia Opposum aka Satan Spawn.

The aussie ones look cuter but they definitely have the same satanic shit inside them.

I was on holiday there..... walking down a path with a wooden railing. See a possum running along it, coming towards me. Eyes shining in the darkness, making this sound. For a few seconds I was absolutely sure it was going to kill me, but it just continued down the railing past me and into the darkness. I'm not even sure the scream was aimed at me as it continued doing it until it was out of earshot.

Was hoping the snake would've won. Fuck em. Possums are ugly ass creatures.

Ummm go fuck yourself snake guy.
I saw that too. While I wouldn't be going out of my way to save a wild animal from being snake food, if one has a pet of mine, I'm cutting that fucking snakes head off.

Back