Possibly why Aldo might get ts?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Aldo makes 400k/100k for a fight and maybe the ufc wants him to fight Cejudo instead of give sterling or Yan title fight money in a division not guaranteed to sell big with Garbrandt losing

Is this a reach?

Give the man a TS. He deserves it. Which one though?

Aldo makes 400k/100k for a fight and maybe the ufc wants him to fight Cejudo instead of give sterling or Yan title fight money in a division not guaranteed to sell big with Garbrandt losing

Is this a reach?

Yeah that's a reach.

Yeah, the UFC has a history of wanting to spend more money fighter pay.

They're dying to pay Aldo twice as much as Yan or Sterling would get.

Hit the nail on the head there.

Yes, that fight was close against Moraes. And Moraes just lost in the last TS...
Yan and Sterling could both make a fantastic fight for TS. They will have the opportunity soon enough... I hope
But at the end ; Money talk

Wouldn't surprise me if Aldo gets the title shot.

Who cares if he does. Not like the BW or FW divisions are relevant enough to be taken seriously.

Yeah, the UFC has a history of wanting to spend more money fighter pay.

They're dying to pay Aldo twice as much as Yan or Sterling would get.

Hit the nail on the head there.
They would still give Aldo a very expensive non title fight eventually, if i got the point right.

Meritocracy doesn’t matter anymore apparently. Still #wouldwatch though.

Dana thought he won and no one else deserves it, except maybe Sterling. Yan's biggest win is Dodson and that's not much these days. Why not let Yan and Sterling fight for the Number 1 contender and let Aldo have a titleshot? We're either rid of Cejudo's corny ass or they get a chance to take him on.

Back