Possibly useful tool for shoops

I'm really surprised at how well it follows the mouth movements.

yea it does. if we could fix the nose and the missing parts of the lips, it would be way cooler.

if I could make it look more like novisnky, it would still be cool enough for some shoops on sherdog. i think my source image for the template "keyframe" was just too shitty. And it had sunglasses which freaked the program out.

100024-png.627977

I'm going to have a play around with it at some point. I'm focused on PS and AE right now though in preparation for ISL. I don't want to get started on this right now as I will probably end up down a rabbit hole but there is definitely some potential here for some epic shoops.

This is a good find by @The Clark

I'm going to have a play around with it at some point. I'm focused on PS and AE right now though in preparation for ISL. I don't want to get started on this right now as I will probably end up down a rabbit hole but there is definitely some potential here for some epic shoops.

This is a good find by @The Clark

Yea @The Clark. good find. Will mess with it more. Keep @ tagging me here if you make anything or find out some cool tricks.

Last edited:
Yea @The Clark. good find. Will mess with it more. Keep @ tagging me here if you make anything or find out some cool tricks.
Rogen-Reem-Tape2.gif

I used it to make a mask for this gif. I just painted the first, last, and middle frames. Only 19 frames, but it did save me some time. I thought about trying to do a luminance mask or chroma keying it, but I thought his arm might be too similar to the background, so I used EB Synth. I think it ended up looking pretty good. Except for underneath his arm on the first frame...which I painted manually. :oops:

Last edited:
Rogen-Reem-Tape2.gif

I used it to make a mask for this gif. I just painted the first, last, and middle frames. Only 19 frames, but it did save me some time. I thought about trying to do a luminance mask or chroma keying it, but I thought his arm might be too similar to the background, so I used EB Synth. I think it ended up looking pretty good. Except for underneath his arm on the first frame...which I painted manually. :oops:

wow i forgot all about this thread. gonna have to refresh myself. I saw that gif in the Reem thread and was wondering how u did the mask.

Back