Possibly the Hardest Punch I have ever seen landed

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And the fucker woke up after the follow ups!!! what recovery!

The hardest shot I think I ever saw was the when the bus driver hadouken’d that broad

Well, it was definitely loud.

Don't think that punch had very much power at all. Just caught him off guard with the suckerpunch. I was actually thinking it lacked much power.

Edit: After the 4th viewing. The punch was weak.

Def a weak punch compared to most I seen on this forum.

Did YouTube change its policy about street fight videos as well as sherdog? I thought they tried to block them, so they used to be just liveleak or world star. Most fighting clips on YouTube were in compilations of instant karma videos, etc.

The hardest shot I think I ever saw was the when the bus driver hadouken’d that broad

Lmao the best part of that one is him being in the middle of saying “you’re going to jail now!” when it lands.

I mean, it was a nice enough shot but nothing special.

I will never understand why anyone would let an unknown, let alone an aggressive, person inside their range. Worse, and keep their hands down to their sides with feet anchored to the ground. You can keep your hands up without looking like you are in a fighting stance, but really be in a fighting stance.

Did YouTube change its policy about street fight videos as well as sherdog? I thought they tried to block them, so they used to be just liveleak or world star. Most fighting clips on YouTube were in compilations of instant karma videos, etc.
I definitely remember they actively blocked them, not too far back. Youtube saw those other sites found a niche and started getting traffic. They didn't like that.

Now they re-worded their policies on violence and keep mentioning "gore" at the same time to make it sound like those two are joined at the hip as their policies red line. It could also be these vids are age-restricted too but we don't see any difference from our accounts.

I definitely remember they actively blocked them, not too far back. Youtube saw those other sites found a niche and started getting traffic. They didn't like that.

Now they re-worded their policies on violence and keep mentioning "gore" at the same time to make it sound like those two are joined at the hip as their policies red line. It could also be these vids are age-restricted too but we don't see any difference from our accounts.

Haha, explains a lot. God bless capitalism. I actually dont like the needless violence clips, like the knock out game etc... but most of the videos being posted here are assholes getting what they deserve. Even the old guy at McDonalds clip that was posted here, was acting like a Jackass.

I will never understand why anyone would let an unknown, let alone an aggressive, person inside their range. Worse, and keep their hands down to their sides with feet anchored to the ground. You can keep your hands up without looking like you are in a fighting stance, but really be in a fighting stance.
Truth. You see it over and over in these videos. Protect yourself at all times isn't just for MMA.

Lmao the best part of that one is him being in the middle of saying “you’re going to jail now!” when it lands.
She does not get ktfo though thats the crazy thing. Wasted talent right there

Don't think that punch had very much power at all. Just caught him off guard with the suckerpunch. I was actually thinking it lacked much power.

Edit: After the 4th viewing. The punch was weak.

Agree with everything you said except the sucker punch part. If you are daring a man to punch you and you are both looking at each other, then there is no such thing as a sucker punch in that scenario. Also even getting within a few inches of a man's face in a confrontation is a breach of decency into aggression and should be met with strikes.

Agree with everything you said except the sucker punch part. If you are daring a man to punch you and you are both looking at each other, then there is no such thing as a sucker punch in that scenario. Also even getting within a few inches of a man's face in a confrontation is a breach of decency into aggression and should be met with strikes.

I couldn't really hear what was being said in the video.
I'm more of the mindset, that you offer the challenge or get challenged, square up and then start throwing hands.

Most of the time when people get in your face it is just posturing, so I still class that as a sucker punch.

That being said, I wouldn't let someone get that close to me, if I was arguing with someone or in some sort of confrontation, I wouldn't let them get within striking range, whether that's manovering or keeping them pushed back.

He should have been ready for the punch though. If someone was trying to get close acting aggressively my hands would be up ready to block and counter.

Man, these men still have a lot of Africa in them. Which is cool, but I hope they keep that culture between themselves.

Back