Possible weight gain in 3 months?

Squats and milk. I had almost exactly the same stats as you(155 5'9"). I gained 18 pounds in 6 weeks and put ~30 on my bench, ~60 on my squat, 30 on my deadlift and 35 on my overhead press.

Squats and milk. I had almost exactly the same stats as you(155 5'9"). I gained 18 pounds in 6 weeks and put ~30 on my bench, ~60 on my squat, 30 on my deadlift and 35 on my overhead press.

thats a lot of weight in a month and a half! cool

Squats and milk is definatelly a very good idea.
Once I convince people that focusing on 20 reps of hard squats three times a week and eating a lot is really all they need to grow and they start the program I am always surprised myself on how good it works. What surprises me the most is the massive growth in the upperbody people get from it. I still haven'T really figured out how that comes.

Inspiring indeed. My shoulder is healing from rotator cuff inflammation so I might start with squats and deadlifts later this summer. I'm also gonna eat like a boar.

Squats and milk is definatelly a very good idea.
Once I convince people that focusing on 20 reps of hard squats three times a week and eating a lot is really all they need to grow and they start the program I am always surprised myself on how good it works. What surprises me the most is the massive growth in the upperbody people get from it. I still haven'T really figured out how that comes.

How do you think people's upper body grows from just doing squats? I know the core/back/hips are all incorporated into the lift along with the legs, but i gues its enough to get grwoth everywhere?

How do you think people's upper body grows from just doing squats? I know the core/back/hips are all incorporated into the lift along with the legs, but i gues its enough to get grwoth everywhere?

You don't just do squats. I don't have a link to the program on me, but I'm 99.9% sure there is an upper body "circuit" that you perform after the squats.

That being said, most of the upper body gains are probably because of the squats. Fawkin crazy...

I put on 15 in three weeks.

A gallon of milk does wonders.

Went from 6'0 145 to about 180 in ~3 months. Peaked at 185 a little bit later.

Then I stopped drinking milk, starting conditioning more, and I'm down to 168. This sucks.

I went from 155 to 185 at 5'11" in about 3 months, but as others said your current diet is not gonna get you there.

I ate like a bodybuilder when I did it (5-6 meals a day, lots of protein). As a minimum I would say to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and then supplement with shakes in between meals.

My bodyfat went up only a little bit (from about 7% to 9.5%) but I ate good food, little junk, just more calories than I was before.

lift real heavy

eat alot

SLEEP ALOT, if possible get 9-10 hours of rest, take naps

dude u will get huge fast

I am 5'10", and before I hit the gym I was 160, and within two months of consuming constant amounts of weight gain whey protein, and weightlifting at aroung 85% 2-3 times per week, I shot up to 180. With that said, if you increase to 100% (to failure), go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and with 1 more month added to my 2 months mentioned, you can probably shoot up to 190....

Well it is my observation and not something I made up. Especially with 20 rep breathing squat the TUT for the back is enormous. But I also notice increases in shoulder and armsize and people tell me how their bench shot up. As the harbringer said this is probably from the little upperbody circuit you do after the squats.

Back